The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Report) Canucks looking for center

Jokinen is fine if he's being utilized as a secondary piece which in this case he would be. Slot him into the #2C position with Mueller on the wing and Booth on the other until Kesler comes back, then drop him down to #3C with Higgins and Hansen. Keep Mueller on the 2nd line when Kesler comes back.

Sedin/Sedin/Burrows

Booth/Jokinen/Mueller

Higgins/Malhotra/Hansen

Weise/Lapierre/Kassian

Plug

When Kesler comes back:

Sedin/Sedin/Burrows

Booth/Kesler/Mueller

Higgins/Jokinen/Hansen

Lapierre/Malhotra/Kassian

Why are people so high on Mueller? I know he's talented and all, has the size, but really he's a really injury-prone player. I'm not sure if he's worth the risk. We all know this team doesn't have any luck when it comes to injuries.

Why are people so high on Mueller? I know he's talented and all, has the size, but really he's a really injury-prone player. I'm not sure if he's worth the risk. We all know this team doesn't have any luck when it comes to injuries.

No to Jokinen. We don't need Flames garbage on our team. And rumors have been circulating for years that he's a bad teammate.

Mueller would be a risk because of his past concussions, but that means he would come cheap. The ultimate reclamation project, much like the the Torres signing.

If he could stay healthy (big if), he could put up 40 points playing with Higgins and Hansen.

This would probs be a longshot but i wouldn't mind kicking the can again with Brendan Morrison.

Definetly not the same player like the WCE, but he is a smart center who can easily play in your top six when there is an injury and a dependable and defensively responsible guy, would give us that much needed Second powerplay pivot we have so desperately needed since we lost Hodgson.

Archived