The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Suter and Ballard

Southpop45

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Carle is still floating around and could be had for 4.5 to 5 million. Canucks have 6 million in cap space, but need a center more importantly now. Still, this is a cup-winning defence:

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Carle - Ballard

Tanev

Wow. Could use a bit more size but that's still great.

If Gillis had any intention of going after Suter, we most definately would've heard about it on TSN and twitter today, besides, there is no way Gillis can match let alone better any kind of offer that some of the other teams involved have been rumored to have put on the table. The rumored signing bonuses alone are f'n absurd.

Carle is still floating around and could be had for 4.5 to 5 million. Canucks have 6 million in cap space, but need a center more importantly now. Still, this is a cup-winning defence:

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Carle - Ballard

Tanev

Wow. Could use a bit more size but that's still great.

Ballard is a great guy to have on our third pairing - and I think as we saw today, his 4.2 million cap hit has fallen back into the going rate for any solid depth blueliner... I think Ballard has his best days in Vancouver ahead of him.

Suter for me was and is a no. I'd much rather have Garrison at 4.6 - Suter is going to sign for ridiculous money - I think he'll turn out to be the biggest overppayment in this year's UFA class.

Archived