Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canuckerbird

How would you feel about: A Markus Naslund comeback?

49 posts in this topic

I admit, I'm a little bit drunk right now, but I was thinking that if we fail to sign Doan, or another top six forward this offseason, we'd indeed have a real hole in our top six.

Then I thought to myself, what if, (in the event that we're forced to go into the season with Raymond occupying a top six spot) we coax Naslund out of retirement for one year. Surely, even though he hasn't played for two years, Markus would still be a marked improvement over Raymond on Kesler's wing.

Say Markus was willing to sign a one year deal for $1.5 - 2 million...I'd do it.

Hope everyone had a great Canada Day :)

Very surprised.

Would he bring Pahlsson back with him?

This is the thread for you my friend.

He would have to still honour his NY Rangers contract wouldn't he? He left in year 1 of his 2 year deal.

Could be wrong but not going to happen. He is helping MoDo and that's his focus which is why he got Pahlsson.

Even though you are drunk, there are still worst posts on CDC. Not to say this one wasn't horrible.

WOW!! you're jus hammered aren't you?!!?

lets bring back tanti, gradin, smyl, neely, nedved too!

yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

IDIOT

I admit, I'm a little bit drunk right now, but I was thinking that if we fail to sign Doan, or another top six forward this offseason, we'd indeed have a real hole in our top six.

Then I thought to myself, what if, (in the event that we're forced to go into the season with Raymond occupying a top six spot) we coax Naslund out of retirement for one year. Surely, even though he hasn't played for two years, Markus would still be a marked improvement over Raymond on Kesler's wing.

Say Markus was willing to sign a one year deal for $1.5 - 2 million...I'd do it.

Hope everyone had a great Canada Day :)

How come whenever someone says their drunk they have better grammar then like 90% of the other posters.