The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Eklund] Canucks preparing for Rick Nash

You know what is funny yet pathetic at the same time is how its all of you sheep that HELP this guy exist by even visiting his website.

Who exactly is the idiot? The person who makes far fetched rumour after far fetched rumour? Or the person clicking onto his site already knowing he/she about to read such drivel. If nobody clicks onto his site, he wont matter and eventually get his site cancelled.

I'm glad we see eye to eye on this subject. I felt like maybe we got off to a worse start than we should have earlier in the pinned Luongo trade thread. If I could, I would fist-bump you through the screen. Actually, why don't we both agree to (gently) fist-bump our monitors at the same time, say, 12:30 pm Pacific? Does that work for you? It will add to the sense of community we share here at CDC, I think.

There was a Garrison thread yesterday...

Eklund correctly predicted it - and for the first page, it's nothing but libelous comments saying how full of crap Eklund is. Then, about a page into it, confirmation comes from a TSN reporter's twitter - and not one single apology. Not one: 'Eklund was right.' No, everyone just ignored the fact that one minute ago, they were ripping him apart...

You know what is funny yet pathetic at the same time is how its all of you sheep that HELP this guy exist by even visiting his website.

Who exactly is the idiot? The person who makes far fetched rumour after far fetched rumour? Or the person clicking onto his site already knowing he/she about to read such drivel. If nobody clicks onto his site, he wont matter and eventually get his site cancelled.

I'm glad we see eye to eye on this subject. I felt like maybe we got off to a worse start than we should have earlier in the pinned Luongo trade thread. If I could, I would fist-bump you through the screen. Actually, why don't we both agree to (gently) fist-bump our monitors at the same time, say, 12:30 pm Pacific? Does that work for you? It will add to the sense of community we share here at CDC, I think.

It's funny cuz despite how much people make fun of this guy, they still click the link therefore increasing traffic to his site ultimately making him more money in advertisements.

If anyone is laughing, its him. He's running a business based solely on bull****. Pretty successfully too for how long he's been around.

Bravo Eklund, Bravo.

It's funny cuz despite how much people make fun of this guy, they still click the link therefore increasing traffic to his site ultimately making him more money in advertisements.

If anyone is laughing, its him. He's running a business based solely on bull****. Pretty successfully too for how long he's been around.

Bravo Eklund, Bravo.

One key word tells me this is a complete lie and Eklund is pulling this out of his rear.

"Impatient."

Mike Gillis spent five months pursuing Mats Sundin. He has preached patience throughout the Luongo negotiations. One day into free agency, he is impatient with Zach Parise? Parise has already stated he will decide tomorrow at noon. Surely, Canucks management can wait overnight -- has anybody ever heard of sleep?

Shove it, Eklund.

Never happening, but Schneider for Nash straight up would be sweet, but they'd have to throw in a lot more. Star goalie is far more important to a team's success than a 40 goal scorer. Make them throw in a defenceman for depth and then we're talking.

In one thread, you're crying over trading Luongo and keeping an "unproven' Schneider. In this thread you're pimping out Schneider as a "star goalie" worth Nash and a D-man??

The next time anyone is wondering why our fanbase gets made fun of so much, refer to this post.

And honestly I can't remember the Luongo thread disagreement (that thread is becoming a blur) but if I got out of hand I must apologize - every once in a while the CDC rumour-mill inspires the inner Hansen brother in me, gets me running around trying to hit everything that moves...

If it gets to a point where either he goes to somewhere that's not his among his first choices (CBJ perhaps), or has to be CS's backup, you might find he's willing to go to a team like Columbus after all. Just because he would rather go to Florida or wherever his preference is, doesn't mean Gillis will send him there for a lousy return. I would think Gillis would rather keep him. He'd be the best backup in the league! We still have a damn good team here, nobody's forcing us to trade Luongo, and now that Schneider's under contract, we can be patient and play the waiting game. And Lu's part of that too. Just because he doesn't want to be number two in Vancouver, doesn't mean Gillis has to trade to whoever Luongo wants whenever Luongo wants. Sorry Roberto, but if you're going to be overly picky about where you go, then enjoy sitting on the bench watching Cory get most of the starts next year.

Archived