The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Eklund] Canucks preparing for Rick Nash

"Yes, it's 3 am and yes, I was just told the Canucks are getting impatient with all the Parise waiting and "want to get on with Nash sweeps already..."

Source: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/

Lu/Schneids would be the centre piece I imagine, implying the Canucks are even Nash's desired destination.

Also starting to doubt the sanity of Eklund...

It sucks that he's such a joke because his made up rumors are enticing. He's made a successful website out of making up rumors and just continually putting big hockey market teams in them like Canucks, Leafs, Habs, Rangers...etc. he knows these teams have tons of fans and will draw a lot of traffic to his site. No coincidence why they are most often mentioned in his "rumors".

I would believe this rumor there's no way MG is foolish enough to think this current team can win it all.

This would be great news i am pretty sure MG is not content or confident with what we currently have.

Nash would add great balance and put this team over the playoff losing hump and without a Nash like player added we are not going to likely win a cup it's looking pretty plain to see.

We have valuable assets that should be traded in for the betterment of the team it's just a bonus we can not only get rid of them but get rid of them for a big time player.

For a trade as big as this I wouldn't hesitate to trade Edler, Luongo, Raymond and a couple prospects and picks.

Also people need to realize Luongo could go to the Florida or Other places wanted for someone Columbus would covet then given to Columbus in the deal if they don't want Luongo.

Do this MG it's a must!!

i'm sure they're interested, why wouldn't they be? he'd be the ultimate fit for the sedins.

people seem to misread eklund, a lot.

"Yes, it's 3 am and yes, I was just told the Canucks are getting impatient with all the Parise waiting and "want to get on with Nash sweeps already..."

doesn't mean they're gonna get him.

Archived