The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VIDEO] Jason Garrison's goals 2011/12 NHL season

Patrick Kane

I can't believe you had the audacity to compare Jake Gardiner, a future top pairing defenceman, to Jason Garrison, an overpaid late bloomer with potential staying power in the top 4.

One 30 point season at the age of 27 should NOT translate to a 27 million dollar contract, but thus is the nature of free agency.

You were talking out of your ass when you compared Gardiner to Garrison, because you can't take off the Canucks glasses for a second and take criticism of your team.

I guarantee you that you watched Gardiner play twice last year, and Garrison once, and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I can't believe you had the audacity to compare Jake Gardiner, a future top pairing defenceman, to Jason Garrison, an overpaid late bloomer with potential staying power in the top 4.

One 30 point season at the age of 27 should NOT translate to a 27 million dollar contract, but thus is the nature of free agency.

You were talking out of your ass when you compared Gardiner to Garrison, because you can't take off the Canucks glasses for a second and take criticism of your team.

I guarantee you that you watched Gardiner play twice last year, and Garrison once, and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

It's not the velocity that impresses me as much as it's the quickness he gets it away. Our PP was missing that with Edler always wanting to stop the puck and set it up. By then the goulie and D are square against you. This guy is blasting away while everyone is still trying to get over and it's accurate on net.

Hope that continues on the wet coast here. Certainly gives me optimism.

Archived