The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Eklund] Panthers OUT ON LUONGO + Dreger slams Eklund Roflcopter

I love Samjam99! A young guy shows some flair, gets a lot of twitter followers and is able to actually get his tweets on TSN? I applaud that. His accuracy isn't the issue. All of these guys just comment. Obviously guys like Dreger and MacKenzie have more access and sources but it's still fun that different guys can garner different information form the odd source and occasionally beat the experts.

Why some get so upset I don't know. It's all kind of fun and it makes the guys for the big networks work even harder because there is serious competition out there.

Samjam99 please keep at it! Keep getting all these guys all fired up!

I love Samjam99! A young guy shows some flair, gets a lot of twitter followers and is able to actually get his tweets on TSN? I applaud that. His accuracy isn't the issue. All of these guys just comment. Obviously guys like Dreger and MacKenzie have more access and sources but it's still fun that different guys can garner different information form the odd source and occasionally beat the experts.

Why some get so upset I don't know. It's all kind of fun and it makes the guys for the big networks work even harder because there is serious competition out there.

Samjam99 please keep at it! Keep getting all these guys all fired up!

SamJam is a joke, he started off good but then he seemed to go on a guessing game, Luongo to Toronto at the draft 90% done, then a few days ago saying that Luongo has been traded to Florida, the kid is destroying the little rep he got from the Booth and Hodgson trade with his guessing game he's now playing.

We need to send Dregger a huge thank you letter or flowers guys..... honestly... we don't know what the intentions are. Any Luongo rumor is huge right now, maybe Dreger is relying on Luongo rumors, for popularity. But thank him.

That being said, looks like it will be a while until LUongo gets traded.

where you hear this?? wouldnt be suprised tho. they have clemmonson, thedore and markstrom.. gillis is stupid and is asking to much in return. its more about getting rid of the 10 year 5.5 mil cap hit then it is who you get back,, as long as it isnt komiserik or jovo type player coming back.. schenn for lou woulda been nice.. i still think he will go to toronto but i feel like gillis is losing his trading partners by waiting so long.. cant have lou here in oct thats for sure.

Archived