The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Zach Parise HAS NOT made a decision

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im no troll and i wont insult you! even if you might deserve it in this case.

Im obviously speaking as my opinion and not from a press conference i didnt see!

Im basing it on the fact that brodeur re-signed and he said that he will keep asking parise to re-sign too.

The fact is ive been coming here for years this has been my favourite team for a long long time and i just never signed in that much. I never felt like saying much. Maybe this is why, people like you dont appreciate others points of view.

So piss off !

I can't believe how one player can pretty much hold up every other signing. It's funny how the dominoes fall.

Parise signs, then Suter signs, then Carle signs, and then it just trickles down from there I'm guessing.

Im obviously speaking as my opinion and not from a press conference i didnt see!

Im basing it on the fact that brodeur re-signed and he said that he will keep asking parise to re-sign too.

The fact is ive been coming here for years this has been my favourite team for a long long time and i just never signed in that much. I never felt like saying much. Maybe this is why, people like you dont appreciate others points of view.

So piss off !

So piss off !

Wow. Quite a day for Zach. I guess making the biggest career move of his life (so far) is harder than we thought. I say we cut him some slack and let him decide in his own time. He's a good guy and I like him. Hes a stand up dude so whatever his issues are , Im sure they are legit.

He will sign within the week .

I don't blame him, where ever he signs will most like be a very lengthy contract, you don't just pack your bags and move to any city..obviously he's trying to think long term and what's best for his family.

Archived