The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where is Kassian

grumpworsley

Where is Zack Kassian? Has he started training? Is he working with the team? Is he goofing off?

I believe this off season will be pivotal for him as a Canuck. If he comes and works with the team this off season, A.V. may give him chance to work his way Into the line up with some worthwhile mins. I know he is the only piece left from MG's attempt at something meaningful near the deadline, but if he starts off on the wrong foot with A.V. He is doomed to cleaning the sweat left behind by Rome in his locker. He has the skill set, size and potential I hope he lives up to it!

Where is Zack Kassian? Has he started training? Is he working with the team? Is he goofing off?

I believe this off season will be pivotal for him as a Canuck. If he comes and works with the team this off season, A.V. may give him chance to work his way Into the line up with some worthwhile mins. I know he is the only piece left from MG's attempt at something meaningful near the deadline, but if he starts off on the wrong foot with A.V. He is doomed to cleaning the sweat left behind by Rome in his locker. He has the skill set, size and potential I hope he lives up to it!

It's the offseason, there usually isn't much in the way of updates for how players are training. Having said that, /topic/331941-nike-sports-camp/#entry10735607">it's your lucky day:

I hadn't realized Tanev was attending too until I saw the tweet with the pic, but Kassian was there supposedly as well. Archibald was already tweeting about how much he enjoyed the Nike Employee Discount store. They also did a bunch of sports training and went camping with a Navy Seal. I was hoping for more pictures and information on it all actually.

Think I saw a tweet from Jeff Angus that Kass was hanging out (training probably) in Vancouver with the Sedins and Malhotra soon after the season ended. Not sure for how long though.

Heard from Buffalo fans that Kass is still a kid who needs constant guidance. And none better to provide some guidance than the Sedins and Malhotra - hopefully he's learning how to become a pro so he can be more consistent this year.

I'm hopeful that he'll make the similar jump that Hodgson made last year.

Archived