The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Remaining Free Agents?

Ewok

What Free Agents are left? And which of those, if any, would you want to join the Canucks organization (being realistic of course) to further help our team towards winning the Stanley Cup?

Please discuss!!!! :canucks:

1310497097772.gif

Doan would be awesome, Semin probably wouldn't. It would be great if the Canucks could land Weber with their newfound cap space, but I highly doubt it would be possible. Even if we did something similar to the Kessel trade and traded a pair of 1st rounders for Weber, it could still be worth it. We'd get bigger, younger and stronger. Not to mention an amazing D:

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Weber

Garrison-Tanev

Traded: Ballard, 1st + 1st received in Luongo trade.

Doan would be awesome, Semin probably wouldn't. It would be great if the Canucks could land Weber with their newfound cap space, but I highly doubt it would be possible. Even if we did something similar to the Kessel trade and traded a pair of 1st rounders for Weber, it could still be worth it. We'd get bigger, younger and stronger. Not to mention an amazing D:

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Weber

Garrison-Tanev

Traded: Ballard, 1st + 1st received in Luongo trade.

Idea 1: Sign one of Mueller or Doan. Keaton Ellerby, Shawn Matthias, 4th round pick from Flo for Lu.

Idea 2: Sign Olli Jokinen. Versteeg, Keaton Ellerby 6th round pick from Flo for Lu

Idea 3: Sign Depth D. Versteeg, Matthias from Flo for Lu.

I'd go with idea 2.

Archived