The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bos Bruins @ Van Canucks Dec,29,2012

Schneider.Man604

Can't wait, definetly getting tickets for this game. It's going to be intense. Watching the game on tv which was at TD garden was so intense. Their fans are loud as hell, very loud, probably the loudest arena I have ever heard on tv.

Canuck fans that go to that game including all you corperates and business people that may not even be interested in the game, I urge you to please tear Rogers arena apart that night! Cheer like you never cheer'd before and Boo the hell out of every Bruin that touches the puck as loud as you can. Show them what Van City is about and how much we care about this team and anyone that messes with it.

Call me unclassy or whatever you want but just remember how unclassy and arrogant their fans are. Calling Raymond a flopper when he broke his back or spine was it? Constantly yelling "LUONGO" throughout the whole game(it was funny and all in the first part of the first period, but to do it again and again throughout the game just shows how unclassy the fans in that building are)

The point of this thread isn't to yap about how unclassy Bruins fans are but it is to talk about how the fans at Rogers arena need to be louder, especially for this game!

Say what you want about the Bruin fans but they can really pick their team up the way they cheer if they are doing bad in a game.

So I know everytime Marchand gets the puck, I'm going to either boo as loud as I ever possibly could, or I'm gona try and start a "RAT BOY!!! RAT BOYYY!" chant or "BRAD THE RAT!" or something and I hope the people around me do it too.

TEAR IT UP VAN CITY!!!! cause I know I will B)

Archived