The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Canucks looking at Brule (Eklund)

Canucks Interest in Gilbert Brule (E2)newicon.gif

"I admit it. I am a Brule fan. I was mad when Montreal picked Carey Price over Gilbert Brule in the draft. I was horribly wrong in that assessment! But admit it. Some of you were mad too! Anyway, this could be one of those solid under-the-radar types of signing that pays dividends..."

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/

If i took a dump, and that dump took a dump, ate its own dump and then took another dump, that dump would still know more than Eklund. Well not exactly a good first post but hey, what can you do. Love to get Brule for cheap though

If i took a dump, and that dump took a dump, ate its own dump and then took another dump, that dump would still know more than Eklund. Well not exactly a good first post but hey, what can you do. Love to get Brule for cheap though

Archived