The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Canucks looking at Brule (Eklund)

We have plenty of bottom 6 depth at center, it's at top 6 where we could use the help with Kesler out. One of Schroeder or Ebbett might be able to do it but Brule wouldn't fit the bill. I'd rather we went after Mueller, as has been mentioned.

Wow! Can't believe 85% of posters here would love to land Brule...

... a small, soft player and... a mega bust! An AHL player at best.

Oh yes,,, he is a Canadian boy and that is enough to sign him! :picard:

I would actually like to see Brule on the third line.

Sedin - Sedin - Semin

Doan - Weiss - Kesler

Burrows - Brule - Kassian

Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen

Edler - Carle

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Garrison - Kulikov

Schneider

Lack

Weiss and Kulikov would be picked up in Luongo trade package. Then sign Brule, Carle, Semin and Doan through free agency.

No. It won't.

At this point Brule will be lucky to land an NHL job. He is a bust, folks. Even with sheltered minutes, he could only put up a meager 5 goals 14pts in 33gp.

'Oh, but if you translate that to a full season...' So point me to where he last played a full season then. B-B-B-B-B-BUST!

No thanks. We already have Ebbett. We already have Schroeder, who has yet to prove that he's a bust or not.

TOML

No. It won't.

At this point Brule will be lucky to land an NHL job. He is a bust, folks. Even with sheltered minutes, he could only put up a meager 5 goals 14pts in 33gp.

'Oh, but if you translate that to a full season...' So point me to where he last played a full season then. B-B-B-B-B-BUST!

No thanks. We already have Ebbett. We already have Schroeder, who has yet to prove that he's a bust or not.

TOML

Archived