The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Report) Suter Decision no earlier than Thursday

This whole thing is ridonkulous let me know when they decide, all this waiting will knock some sense into these over spending GM's throwing money around like its hookers and blow night at the RITZ Carlton and then they claim there broke when it comes to the CBA,who frackin cares where they sign,all this and they will end up signing with their original teams,go figure.

It's ironic that so many wait for July 1 9AM PDT and associated FA Frenzy with such great anticipation and want it to be over as quickly as it started...sort of like the way six year olds wait for Christmas morning and are ready for a nap by breakfast after having opened all their gifts. When I was a kid, my parents let us open our gifts upon returning from church on Christmas eve so that we could sleep in on Christmas morning. Maybe that's what Bettman should do with the FA Frenzy...start early, and follow that up with a time-out.

We've all become addicted to short term gratification...there's just no patience left in this world (that's what my ex-wife used to tell me...I think she was referring to me).

Archived