The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Suter to Minnesota Wild

Guest AriGold

guys dont worry , suter could be a product of weber and even if he is great!! he i still WAYYYY overpayed and never a norris trophy candidate , for that money you better win it every year , and he wouodnt even think of minny if not for parise, and parise got lucky that pens and bruins and all the good teams went out early , last year his team sucked and he had like 50 points or whatever like they just happened to be 2 of the best FA big whoop , now they have money and commitment they wont try as hard , suter isnt going to have weber to push him , so W/E , I wonder if detroit will throw millions at weber

Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but I was pondering to myself if DET signed Tootoo to help draw in Suter. Maybe they had some info stating Suter was close to Tootoo and felt a few years for Tootoo was worth it if it led to locking up Suter long-term.

Pure speculation on my part, but I was quite surprised when I saw DET had signed Tootoo.

guys dont worry , suter could be a product of weber and even if he is great!! he i still WAYYYY overpayed and never a norris trophy candidate , for that money you better win it every year , and he wouodnt even think of minny if not for parise, and parise got lucky that pens and bruins and all the good teams went out early , last year his team sucked and he had like 50 points or whatever like they just happened to be 2 of the best FA big whoop , now they have money and commitment they wont try as hard , suter isnt going to have weber to push him , so W/E , I wonder if detroit will throw millions at weber

Good for Minny. Personally It makes me happy to see Parise pick his hometown (we all know how awesome it is when big name BC boys return home/on a side note F U Schultz). Even cooler to see his pal Suter follow him there. Of course this makes things harder for the Canucks but competition is what builds championship teams!

they are both like what 27 28 so yeah like he said people are going to say oh give them a year or next year they will be more familiar that they know how to play together , and by that time they will be close to 30 and yeah its like giving them 10 years contracts when they are 30

Archived