The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Parise is a Wild

Ok, this is super scary I admit, but remember, the Rangers tried this same sort of thing not too long ago, before the cap, and couldn't even make the playoffs. Minny won't be able to afford any more free agents for a long time, and they won't be able to re-sign the young players they have now.

Still, for the first couple of years, yikes.

Ok, this is super scary I admit, but remember, the Rangers tried this same sort of thing not too long ago, before the cap, and couldn't even make the playoffs. Minny won't be able to afford any more free agents for a long time, and they won't be able to re-sign the young players they have now.

Edmonton doesnt scare anyone. They have accumulated a lot of skill. But none of these guys are the type to put a team on their back. Plus they need a legitimate goaltender which is almost impossible to find.

Archived