The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Parise is a Wild

you're just trash talking ....

Minnesota Wild were the top team until January and then they collapsed due to injuries etc...

I just mean, sure Parise and Suter don't make the Wild the best team in the league, but with these two and the prospects coming up : Granlund, Brodin, Coyle, Phillips, Dumba , I would not say they will suck !

I'd say they are on the good way to be a consistent playoff team and maybe with a couple more additions on the blue line and depending on how the young prospects turn out , to become a contender one day ...

you're just trash talking ....

Minnesota Wild were the top team until January and then they collapsed due to injuries etc...

I just mean, sure Parise and Suter don't make the Wild the best team in the league, but with these two and the prospects coming up : Granlund, Brodin, Coyle, Phillips, Dumba , I would not say they will suck !

I'd say they are on the good way to be a consistent playoff team and maybe with a couple more additions on the blue line and depending on how the young prospects turn out , to become a contender one day ...

Archived