The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

With all these crazy signings, what is Ballard worth now?

Italia2006

There's been a few teams that have kicked the tires on Ballard. Heard the oilers and islanders might be interested. You might be able

To throw Detroit in there as well now.

The return for ballard might be as much as a 1st rounder straight up the way this markets going.

BALLARD IS NOT WORTH 4.2 MILLIONS DOLLARS. What is wrong with you homers. 4.2 could go a long way in helping out our 2nd line. We don't need a 6th dman making that much money when he's putting up 6 pts a season and when our coach seems to have no faith in his defensive abilities. No team is gonna pick him up at that price when guys like Salvador and Bryan Allen went for cheaper on the open market. Give your head a shake. Maybe Minny woulda considered taking him off our hands cause of the whole hometown thing had they lost out on Suter but I don't see that happening. At best maybe the leafs would trade komiserek or something for him. I would do that.

Det likes their puck moving defencemen so Ballard might be a fit. Their defence looks reallly weak, Kronwall and Ericisson are not top pairing defencemen. They also have like a ton of cap space and need to reach the cap floor.

Ballard for Sheahan?

BALLARD IS NOT WORTH 4.2 MILLIONS DOLLARS. What is wrong with you homers. 4.2 could go a long way in helping out our 2nd line. We don't need a 6th dman making that much money when he's putting up 6 pts a season and when our coach seems to have no faith in his defensive abilities. No team is gonna pick him up at that price when guys like Salvador and Bryan Allen went for cheaper on the open market. Give your head a shake. Maybe Minny woulda considered taking him off our hands cause of the whole hometown thing had they lost out on Suter but I don't see that happening. At best maybe the leafs would trade komiserek or something for him. I would do that.

Archived