The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dreger shuts down "HockeyyInsiderr" - stop posting him!

It's people like you that somehow have believed him which gets a guy like this attention anyways. Through all those tweets he has shown to be fake, but you still believe him because he "broke" a trade. :picard::lol::picard:

Wonder how dregs called up shero to see if he was mad..Hey shero, you mad? lol

maybe dregs was referring to "re-evaluate part" but i doubt it. Gotta think about dreg's intentions...

Anyways if i was shero i would be pissed losing out on parise, seems like hockeyinsider just made an educated guess here.

However, he has called multiple signings/trades lately..people can decide for themselves

in the twotterverse anyone can post anything and not be accountable..if he can google faster/more often than the average working stiff, he is gonna 'break' some trade or signing correctly eventually. I don't really care, but I do find it funny that samjam and now this hack are even being mentioned by tv people...clearly new media is overpowering the tv ratings, and i find that hilarious.

HockeyInsiderr is still legit. He's broken numerous signings and trade possibilities. I respect Dreger and all that, but it's funny how the only time Dreger responds is when HockeyInsiderr get's it wrong. HockeyInsiderr has been constantly tweeting at Dreger asking him for a RT on a bunch of signings that he broke way before any of the TSN crew did.

I believe what is fact. It is fact that he reported Ott would be traded to Buffalo with Roy being the major piece coming back. he did it days before the deal even happened. he has done this on several occasions now. If you don't want to believe him that's fine but he has been correct enough times in the past for me to give him an ear when he says he has an inside scoop.

You have no more evidence to say he is full of it than I do to say he is not. Many of his claims have come out right, and some have come out wrong.

If you want to ride the TSN team's nuts go right ahead, but don't attempt to insult me in the process. Makes you look like a chump.

I believe what is fact. It is fact that he reported Ott would be traded to Buffalo with Roy being the major piece coming back. he did it days before the deal even happened. he has done this on several occasions now. If you don't want to believe him that's fine but he has been correct enough times in the past for me to give him an ear when he says he has an inside scoop.

You have no more evidence to say he is full of it than I do to say he is not. Many of his claims have come out right, and some have come out wrong.

If you want to ride the TSN team's nuts go right ahead, but don't attempt to insult me in the process. Makes you look like a chump.

Yeah, I'm the chump who believes somebody who post rumors, and if he gets something "right", whines about not getting attention. I'm the chump who believes people with actual sources and show their identity.

You're the chump who picks fights online and insults random strangers. You're the chump who can't accept the fact the HockeyyInsiderr has gotten a lot of things correct lately. You're the chump who seems to get overly upset when someone outside of your precious TSN panel makes a claim or breaks the news on a deal.

Go play in traffic.

Archived