The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else feel bad for burrows?

CC19

Honestly after he took that pay cut, I thought he was captain material... He will get his dues when we re-sign him, at the very least 4.5 mil. Him and Kes are my fav players for a reason, they both have a whole lot of the character. Lu is the other, but haters gonna hate... The "diving" comments, the unwarranted and non stop hate for Luongo, it just goes to show that there are a lot of unhappy people out there. :lol:

i dont feel bad for him as he chose to sign a 2 million dollar deal in order to encourage other players to do the same so we could win the cup. I do however feel that the management had better offer him a much better contract for next year otherwise their just taking the absolute piss. And as for everyone saying that Burrows isn'e a key player, they obviously dont understand team dynamics, hes one of the guys that holds the team together, that combined with the amazing plays he grinds out - i's say he deserves a massive pay raise as well as a "A" next year. Playing with the Sedins may have improved his game, but he had game to begin with, didnt get drafted into the NHL because someone foresaw he would play well with the Sedins

i dont feel bad for him as he chose to sign a 2 million dollar deal in order to encourage other players to do the same so we could win the cup. I do however feel that the management had better offer him a much better contract for next year otherwise their just taking the absolute piss. And as for everyone saying that Burrows isn'e a key player, they obviously dont understand team dynamics, hes one of the guys that holds the team together, that combined with the amazing plays he grinds out - i's say he deserves a massive pay raise as well as a "A" next year. Playing with the Sedins may have improved his game, but he had game to begin with, didnt get drafted into the NHL because someone foresaw he would play well with the Sedins

Archived