The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Nash to LA

Miami,Knicks,Dwight Howard��

He wants to win a championship,And besides maybe the heat or thunder or even my golden state warriors�� the lakers give him the best shot.

Nash and Kobe

Bynum and gasol

Nash has never really had a good supporting cast- Stoudemire and Marion were pretty good, but Nash made them look better. It's pretty amazing that Nash led the NBA in assists with Marcin Gortat as the Suns second best player. I know Nash is in the twilight of his career, but I can't wait to see two of the top five players of all time at their positions in the same back court, plus a premier power forward and solid center.

I find myself with inner conflict now, I want Nash to win a championship and to solidify his chances of being inducted into the HOF, but at the same time I don't want the Lakers to ever win another title - something might have to give.....

I find myself with inner conflict now, I want Nash to win a championship and to solidify his chances of being inducted into the HOF, but at the same time I don't want the Lakers to ever win another title - something might have to give.....

Archived