The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Looks like Matt Carle to Tampa

So a 40-point defenceman now costs 5+ million?

I was upset at Bieksa for 4.6 million but that has turned out to be one of the biggest steals on the blueline. MG is slowly starting to look like a genius again. Getting defencemen in the 4 million range is getting tougher and tougher, and he has 4 of them down for a long time. In 3 or 4 seasons 4 million will be insignificant compared to the ever increasing cap.

MG is a mastermind.

I was upset at Bieksa for 4.6 million but that has turned out to be one of the biggest steals on the blueline. MG is slowly starting to look like a genius again. Getting defencemen in the 4 million range is getting tougher and tougher, and he has 4 of them down for a long time. In 3 or 4 seasons 4 million will be insignificant compared to the ever increasing cap.

MG is a mastermind.

MG is a mastermind.

Archived