Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Junkyard Dog

Sam Gagne

16 posts in this topic

Center, 23 in August, has had 40+ every pro season. Could replace Kesler while he's injured. Same height as brule (5'11)... RFA....but we could send him an offer?? Plus a lot rumors in Edmonton saying that they won't resign him, but rumor are rumors.. Just my opinion.

Yeah I messed his name up :frantic: but you should know who I'm talking about

Sam Gagner

add an r, thought we are talking about simon gagne.

Ganger.

Wouldn't be a bad pickup, but he's pretty streaky. I wouldn't give up much for him.

I want to screw their team up so badly.

Ganger.

Wouldn't be a bad pickup, but he's pretty streaky. I wouldn't give up much for him.

Brain fart

Ganger.

Raymond for Gagner. Save for the injury they both topped out at the same number of points :o haha. I'd even throw in a 3rd to get it done. Raymonds a better depth player and Gagner is a skilled guy that can fill in in Kesler's absence and then can...

Ugh I dont know what happens after Kesler's back. Maybe Kesler plays wing? or Gagner plays 3rd line and we're back in the CoHo situation again ha.

Too small, there's no way MG would take him on board.

I'd much rather one of the UFA's out there like Arnott, Hecht (very underated player) or even Langkow. Gagner would end up dropping back to our 3rd line with Raymond and Hansen who need size to complement their game.

Simon Gagne would be a better fit when Kesler comes back....