The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OK...............Now I am starting to wonder.................

Bodee

Do our scouts have a clue.

Am I the only one seeing a pattern here? We rid ourselves of perfectly good players and sign "roll of the dice futures"..........if we are lucky. Sammy says hi from Detroit!

Is MG getting fed magic mushrooms by his scouts. When are we going to pick up some guys who we can look at and say "Ye he'll take us that extra step?"

To be honest as I said on my other thread I did expect some of these additions after Boston but here we are still waiting while other teams keep going for proven and capable players.

I know some happy clappers on here will condemn me and say it is early and they are right...........if it was only now we were talking about .............but this farce has gone on too long.

I want to be excited, inspired, dazed, by our signings not have to listen to MG spouting about a guys character and what he will do for us (hopefully) 3 years down the line.

We will also get the usual suspects now saying.............we should not pay over the odds, or we should realise that there are 29 other clubs after that player, or not everyone wants to come here (should that read "no one?") why not? Are we that bad?

Something is not right. I'm frankly not interested if the guy sings in the choir or helps old ladies across the road. I'm not concerned about our "hometown discount" I want to see this team get the 3 or 4 missing pieces, able to play to-day and not 3 years down the line while Daniel and Henrik don't need zimmers to get onto the ice.

Now a note from our sponsors.

If you only want to come on this thread to flame me .............heres the only reply you will get.......in advance ..........STFU!

If you only want to make a smart ass comment ..............go do one.

If you think I should not be questioning MG and his scouts ..............I couldn't give a flying puck.

Disagree with me all you want but keep it respectful.

Thanks.

Disagree with me all you want but keep it respectful.

Thanks.

Say what?

If you only want to come on this thread to flame me .............heres the only reply you will get.......in advance ..........STFU!

If you only want to make a smart ass comment ..............go do one.

I know some happy clappers on here will condemn me

Is MG getting fed magic mushrooms by his scouts.

I'm forced to assume you're outright trolling.

If you don't respect other posters here, you can't expect respect back.

Archived