The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2014 Winter Classic] Canucks vs Bruins?

The Magician

Should the Canucks play the Bruins in the 2014 Winter Classic? It is possible considering it's always cold in the winter in Boston, and they have the stadium for it. Gillete Stadium seats 68,000 and would be perfect for a hockey game. And the fact that it would be a rematch of the 2011 Stanley cup teams would make it even better!

2011's a little recent, and I don't think the Canucks and Bruins have too much notable history between them. And if I'm thinking correctly, the Canadian and American Classics are separated into the Heritage Classic and Winter Classic, I believe.

I could see it being either Bruins vs. NYR/Philly, or Canucks vs. Oilers/Jets.

2011's a little recent, and I don't think the Canucks and Bruins have too much notable history between them. And if I'm thinking correctly, the Canadian and American Classics are separated into the Heritage Classic and Winter Classic, I believe.

Archived