The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dale Weise files for salary arbitration

canux4ever

I can only think that Weiss is an idiot. I would march an army of lawyers and accountants into the office and cut his pay to 85% of what it was and not a penny higher. His entire NHL career has seen him put up 8 points if I am not mistaken. He is no Hordichuk and he is No Glass. IN fact, I would walk away in disgust at this guy.

All these "he is exercising his rights" posts. Haha. I have a lot of rights. I can sue people for the most arbitrary reasons. I can walk around with a gun. I can shoot your dog if it comes on my property. I can buy a bunch of stuff and then return it and be an a-hole about it even if there is nothing wrong and I just changed my mind. Hey, it's my right.

And the guy who thinks you can't buy a nice place with 700K should probably give us an idea of what he thinks a nice house is. In the current market you can get a million dollar house for half the price, even less. That and the guy is 23 years old. A great age for mismanaging your finances.

All these "he is exercising his rights" posts. Haha. I have a lot of rights. I can sue people for the most arbitrary reasons. I can walk around with a gun. I can shoot your dog if it comes on my property. I can buy a bunch of stuff and then return it and be an a-hole about it even if there is nothing wrong and I just changed my mind. Hey, it's my right.

And the guy who thinks you can't buy a nice place with 700K should probably give us an idea of what he thinks a nice house is. In the current market you can get a million dollar house for half the price, even less. That and the guy is 23 years old. A great age for mismanaging your finances.

I really fear for this team.

Two guys ( Bitz and Weise) sending us into tailspins of delirium at the thought of them not being in the line up next year.

The only reason they have value at all to us right now is the total ineptitude, it seems, of our scouts to be able to address our lack of pushback.

Bitz is not a bad skater but slow and certainly no fighter. He also seems injury prone.

Weise is also a pretty good skater with some hockey smarts and a big heart but little to back it up.

Neither to me gets the job they are being paid for done. Weise lacks bulk and so is a class C threat to any opposition troublemakers.

Bitz lacks fighting ability, while having good size so is also in the class C category (almost a D for me)

Both these players, how can I put this, are not good enough at what they are meant to do to deserve a slot in this team.

Volpatti would lay both of them out and hardly be out of breath and from what I have seen of Pinizzotto he could be the a much better bet than Bitz or Weise.

Let's get some pushback in the top 2 lines and in the defence. Guys like Bitz and Weise are two for a buck..........

I can only think that Weiss is an idiot. I would march an army of lawyers and accountants into the office and cut his pay to 85% of what it was and not a penny higher. His entire NHL career has seen him put up 8 points if I am not mistaken. He is no Hordichuk and he is No Glass. IN fact, I would walk away in disgust at this guy.

Archived