The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's your top 5-10 goalies in the NHL, right now?

Point taken, I didn't know they let that many shots on goal, but I still think he's going to be another one of those goalies who has a stellar year and than fades away, maybe he will prove me wrong. Look how good Bryz played after he left Phoenix, no doubt Smith played amazing in the playoffs, I jut don't know if he will be able to follow that up and keep playing that well.

1. Lundqvist

2. Quick

3. Rinne

4. Luongo

5. Price

6. Miller

7. Kiprusoff

8. Howard

9. Ward

10.Smith

Honourable Mention: Brodeur

(Thomas isn't playing this year and I hate him anyways, and Schneider hasn't played a full season as a starter.)

In the Past 3 seasons (I do not judge one season as good goalie, otherwise Cam Ward would be on my list as would Steve Mason). This is combined with Regular Season not just Playoffs

1) Luongo

2) Thomas

3) Lundvquist

4) Rinne

5) Price

6) Quick

7) Schneider

8) Fleury

9) Brodeur

10) Lindback

In the Past 3 seasons (I do not judge one season as good goalie, otherwise Cam Ward would be on my list as would Steve Mason). This is combined with Regular Season not just Playoffs

1) Luongo

2) Thomas

3) Lundvquist

4) Rinne

5) Price

6) Quick

7) Schneider

8) Fleury

9) Brodeur

10) Lindback

• 2 weeks later...

1. Lundqvist

2. Luongo

3. Quick

4. Brodeur

5. Rinne

6. Fleury

7. Miller

8. Thomas

9. Kiprusoff

10. Price

My ranking isn't based on just last year's performance. It's a span of how dominated they been during the last 3-5 years.

Luongo should not be in the top 8. There are no takers for a reason. Even though His contract is aweful and he is already old, there is a reason there aren't a tone of takers. Schnieder should also be higher than Luo. Luo isn't the starter for a reason.

Archived