The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks organization Classy

ahf149

Yes I searched this topic!

Congrats Nolan Baumgartner for becoming an assistant coach for the Wolves. The guy stuck it out in the AHL, swallowed his pride after playing NHL hockey and stayed in the Vancouver organization, helping developing our prospects and giving his knowledge and professionalism to the young Canucks that eventually make it to the NHL, wether its with the Nucks or with other teams...

Classy for the Canucks to hire him as a coach and keep him in the organization, it demomenstrates the type of character guy Baumgartener is. :D

Anyways, enjoy the the sun!!! WHEW WEE

I think he's going to be a great coach one day since he's graduated from hockey's version of the school of hard knocks.

Which is to say he certainly knows pro hockey's tougher roads and can draw on his experiences to help develope our young guys.

I too think the Canucks made a smart signing here as it also shows the Canucks promote from within. Very positive!

Sick and tired of all the complainers / New threads keep the topics new and Brief. And its nice to Go to the Canucks page and quickly see whats new. Time for management to fire all these people that keep locking and whining.

Sick and tired of all the complainers / New threads keep the topics new and Brief. And its nice to Go to the Canucks page and quickly see whats new. Time for management to fire all these people that keep locking and whining.

Well deserved, always saw him as what Jarious Jackson was for the Lions, doesn't complain, just does his job, and reliably when called upon.

It's great to have guys like him and Mike Keane around our AHL team, I imagine it's invaluable for their development.

CanucK's management classy? Invite Burke to linden's Jersey retirement, put Hof Bure into the rafters. Treat Luongo with better even if you are gonna trade him. Then maybe we can talk classy.

As for the fans. Most are classless armchair GM's who have the patience of 2 year old.

I've always had a soft spot Nolan, (met him a couple times back in 2003-04) He has shown that he is a stand up gentleman, but not complaining because he didn't go as far as he wanted to in the NHL. He took what was given to him and made the best of every situation. Mazal tov Nolan, may the next leg in your journey, take you even further.

Archived