The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks organization Classy

ahf149

CanucK's management classy? Invite Burke to linden's Jersey retirement, put Hof Bure into the rafters. Treat Luongo with better even if you are gonna trade him. Then maybe we can talk classy.

As for the fans. Most are classless armchair GM's who have the patience of 2 year old.

He seems like such a nice guy. It is a shame he couldn't make it with the Canucks.

I still remember 05-06 (i believe that was the season) when Jovo got injured for a long time it was him and Allen that seemed to push their games and play that little bit better. I really thought he would have made it from that season alone. Nonetheless I hope the best for him in his coaching career in the AHL and maybe he'll be a great one and make it to the NHL as a coach :)

CanucK's management classy? Invite Burke to linden's Jersey retirement, put Hof Bure into the rafters. Treat Luongo with better even if you are gonna trade him. Then maybe we can talk classy.

As for the fans. Most are classless armchair GM's who have the patience of 2 year old.

Archived