The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Slow News Day] Luongo looking for new home in Toronto!

stuckinontario

Just curious what your thought process is. You're sitting at your keyboard staring at the pinned "All Luongo rumours & speculation goes here" thread and decide that your post shouldn't go in there because:

a) Your info is far too important to stick at the end of a pinned thread where it might get burried, and you're so concerned that the rest of us on CDC might miss out on your very important information that you feel it deserves its own thread...moderator's pinned thread be damned...or

B) You're just trolling.

My choice is made. Now all we need to do is wait for the lock!

Just curious what your thought process is. You're sitting at your keyboard staring at the pinned "All Luongo rumours & speculation goes here" thread and decide that your post shouldn't go in there because:

a) Your info is far too important to stick at the end of a pinned thread where it might get burried, and you're so concerned that the rest of us on CDC might miss out on your very important information that you feel it deserves its own thread...moderator's pinned thread be damned...or

B) You're just trolling.

B) You're just trolling.

Glad some people here got the humor, but this thread of mine still fails due to the ones who feel a need to be offended by anything and everything they see on the Internet. FYI, if I'm not getting bent outta shape over vancity telling me to "find a window and jump" then maybe you should take that as a sign that YOU don't need to (over)react to it, either.

For those of you that can't accept such advice and still feel a need to speak out, I have a simple suggestion: Put down the computer and start volunteering for a charity related to whatever subject you find so offensive, rather than just clogging up the boards with your overinflated sense of (self)righteousness. Armchair activists are the last thing our society needs!

EDIT: LOL @ this thread getting moved from the Trades, etc forum to White Noise - should fit right in! I guess now it'll wind up getting locked for sure...

Wow I didn't know about that part of Luongo's past. What an inspiring story, even a better underdog tale than Burrows. From being homeless to playing in the NHL, what an achievement. Wonder if Hollywood will be contacting the writers of the article. "Luongo - From the Streets to the Show"

Archived