Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Fan base already getting sentimental over Luongo

Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
157 replies to this topic

#61 ccc44

ccc44

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

I've harped on him A LOT. And just like other people, I have only looked at mistakes he made. He IS the best goalie this club has ever had and I'm going to miss not seeing #1 on the ice!

So maybe this time people like yourself will realize that like most of us you might have a bad day at the office or in this case with hockey there is 5 other players that a goalie needs to rely on to take there man and do there job too

Edited by ccc44, 07 July 2012 - 04:03 PM.

Posted Image
SHOTS ! SHOTS ! SHOTS !

#62 1-d

1-d

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

You don't know what you got 'till it's gone.

Once Lu left, trust me - throughout the season more than once we'll find ourselves thinking, 'Gee, I wish we still had Luongo.'.

If Luongo ends up being back in Florida there's an eastern conf. team I'll cheer for.

#63 Nino

Nino

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

That's a pretty strong statement directed towards a guy who is just a good person in general with all his charity work and has personally done nothing to you. Granted he is obligated by the team to do that work, but I think it would be safe to say that you don't get off your fat ass and help someone.

To be fair some of the things he has done, like saying he doesn't play the game for the fans (how pay his dam salary and support him) can rub some the wrong way.

Also before last year he would often throw his team under the bus when he had a bad game, saying things like our D needs to be better at clearing rebounds. That can rub a few the wrong way as well. Don't recall the D saying Lou has to stop kicking the rebounds into the slot.

Or how about when he was asking other players to pump his tires? That could rub some the wrong way.

The bottem line is you don't have to hate Lou but be aware there are reasons (besides his bad play at times) that some do.

Edit: he comes across as a dick with a bad attitude to some, well because he is.

Edited by Nino, 07 July 2012 - 04:21 PM.

#64 NLluvitorleaveit

NLluvitorleaveit

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

Not I.Just hope we get Rick Nash coming back this way in the trade.3 way deal that is my hope :)

Posted Image

#65 Canucksh

Canucksh

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

No need for getting sentimental, Schneiders skill is increasing, while Luongos is decreasing.... it could have to do with their age, or it could have to do with their work ethic. Either way, its nothing to get sentimental over.

I feel the reason people trash talk Luongo is because when he lets weak goals in, it seems like hes not even trying. He looks like he gives up on the play before the puck goes in the net... as he lays on his belly. I think he has the skill, but to be honest he deserves all the trash talk if he gives up on the play before the whistle is blown... which he has done a lot of in the last few years. Sometimes he shows he makes a lot of effort to stop shots that would be easy goals, but he hasn't been consistent with it lately.

I get why people defend him, and get mad when people trash talk him... but its hard to not get mad when he doesn't even look like hes trying sometimes. Then to see his face threw his mask, making an expression as if hes gasping for air or as if he just made a huge effort to stop the puck even though he barely moved. Its as if hes trying to fool everyone. It gets frustrating because we have seen before how he can make a real effort at stopping everything.

I like Luongo, I liked him even back when he was on Florida. I'm just pointing out why I think people got frustrated with him in the first place. Its not just the weak goals, its the lack of effort on some goals. His personality seems like it took a huge turn around since all of this trade talk has been going on also. He used to always have a depressed or upset look on his face when the media asked him questions, but now its like hes trying to make everyone feel sorry for him with the way he talks about how hes okay with leaving, and how he'll do whats best for the team. Why didn't he have this attitude towards the media before?

#66 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

I have not taken him for granted. I feel that he should continue playing here even if it means splitting games with Schneider. He's the best goaltender we have ever had and it will be a travesty to lose him. I have a feeling that most Canuck fans that are flaming him are too young to remember back before we had him.

Schneider is great but he's only proven he can be brilliant in short stints. There is a huge difference between 35 and 65 games and down the stretch his brilliance will diminish as the season wears on him. Luongo may not be our clutch but he is our workhorse. He's always solid down the stretch even if he IS outplayed by Schneider. Schneider won't be able to keep it up over the long stretch. Splitting games is our best chance of winning a cup. I truly believe we won't win won without Luongo, even if Schneider might be the one to win it for us. It's an important distinction.

I have a feeling Schneider's terrible puckhandling and the general fatigue/wear down of a 60+ game season will catch up with him more than a lot of people are willing to admit. We need Luongo to continue playing a role on this team at least for another couple of season. We shouldn't hedge our bets just yet. We have both goaltenders signed, moving Luongo should not be a priority until Schneider's contract is due to end and he becomes a UFA.

There shouldn't be any rush to move Luongo (unless we are courting the very unlikely possibility of making room for Weber - and that is the ONLY situation where I think he should be moved right now and that to me is a 1 in a million).

2012-2013 Schneider 40; Luongo 42
2013-2014 Schneider 45; Luongo 37
2014-2015 Schneider 50; Luongo 32.

Then we can feel comfortable trading Luongo. It needs to be a slow process. Schneider may be our uncontested no. 1 come playoff time, but we need Luongo to take a huge chunk of the workload off of Schneider's shoulder. As I said those extra 20 or so games Schneider may end up playing (about the length of a playoff run) makes a HUGE difference down the stretch.

You sound way too bias, pro Lu

#67 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

No kidding...Poor guy took way too much heat...Lets see how long it'll take until the fans turn on Schneider too...IMO Schneider will not be as good as Luongo.

How do you know? His numbers are better but we will have to see over the season til we draw conclusions.

#68 Guest_BuckFoston_*

Guest_BuckFoston_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

Oh look, that annoying ABurrows14 chap is back from his ban. Damn it all.

#69 Vancanwincup

Vancanwincup

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

I am getting pretty tired of people saying that Schnieder cant handle the workload. There is more proof that he can actually handle than that he cant. He is young, has shown to get consistently better when given more games, and has generally been outstanding after sitting for long stretches.

On top of that in 2008/2009 he played 70 total games - posting a 44 - 21 - 0 record and in the range of a .920 save %.
In 2009/2010 he played 66 games.and again posted very good numbers. So this whole Cory cant handle the workload that Luongo has is completely incorrect.

Luongo wants out. He spoke the words himself. He will be moved. Get used to the idea

I agree , the amount of people who ignore Cory's AHL play is dumbfounding.

#70 Westcoasting

Westcoasting

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

Ok kids, now listen closely... fans and media do not make the decisions on who plays here and certainly don't 'run' players out.

I can't believe how many times i read this same garbage day in and day out... it has to be summer time!!

#71 Vancanwincup

Vancanwincup

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

There's no need to tee off on rbcanucks87. And your facts on Schneider having won at every level is far from true.

The only thing Schneider's actually won in his career to date are two Hockey East Championships (which is like coming first in the NW Division, so let's give Schneider props for being on all of the NW Division "championship" teams he's been on with the Canucks and let's give him props for being the capable back up on two President Trophies), and a gold at the Under-18 in 2003. It should not be overlooked that he's been to the NCAA finals twice with BC, but they lost both times.

As well, the "numerous" seasons of 60+ games is the grand total of 1 year in 2009-2010. Last time I checked, 1 is not defined as numerous.

I agree 100% that this is now Schneider's time and that it's time for all to close the book on Luongo...Schneider has earned the privilege of being the starter by patiently developing his game behind Luongo, but before we build a statue of Schneider next to Roger Neilson, let's give him the chance to prove what many of us have been saying about him...even Luongo's predicted a couple of Vezinas for Schneider.

Before you suggest that rbcanucks87 "think deeper", you need to ramp up your knowledge...opinions are a lot like a$$h0le5...everyone's got one. You shouldn't try to express your opinions as fact-based knowledge, because frankly, you having done so makes you look like an absolute fool. Good luck with your future posts...I'm sure there's an intelligent person buried somewhere underneath layers of emotion.

EDIT: my mistake...Schneider played 60+ games, including playoffs in 2008-2009 and 2009-2010...sorry for the brain fart.

I guess that intelligent person is still trying escape for you too.

#72 CmdrAdama

CmdrAdama

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

I didn't realize Schneider is the most winning goaltender in franchise history. He is NOT a proven starter yet, he's just being given the opportunity now. Yes, he is poised and calm, while in his crease. Puck-handling skills are WORSE than Luongo, which is saying a whole helluva lot. I believe in Schneider, don't get me wrong, There is still a lot of uncertainty as to whether he CAN perform adequately for a full season.

What's wrong with a goaltending duo? Not too much. We don't need to go over salaries, either, as the cap-hit is reasonable for the calibre of tenders that the Canucks currently have.

Yes, I will be sad to see Luongo go. I also look forward to what Schneider can do. Season can't start soon enough

#73 Underachieving Hero of CDC

Underachieving Hero of CDC

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

I've criticised Luongo's play quite a bit and my feelings haven't changed. I like him as a person and I can appreciate the level of commitment and the work ethic that he brought to the team (well above most of the other players I think). But it has been crystal clear for quite a while now that Schneider is the right choice. The only disappointment I have is that MG and company allowed the situation to stagnate for 2 years and turn into what it has become.

#74 six-0h-four-

six-0h-four-

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

I'll say for the record that I'm not pro-Lu or anti-Lu. His first few years in Vancouver were brilliant; The Canucks finally had a great goaltender.

Look at the revolving door that was the Canucks' number one goalie position:

Dan Cloutier, Alex Auld, Felix Potvin, Kevin Weekes, Corey Schwab, and Garth Snow all had cracks as the numero uno in the six years previous to Luongo coming to Vancouver. Luongo has been number one for six years. It seems to me that people that come on here and say things like "I hate him" are just ignorant kids that are just too young to even know how dire the situation was.

Has Schneider proven himself at the NHL level? No.
Will he prove himself at the NHL level? Very likely.
Did Luongo help to weave the fabric of what the Canucks are today? Definitely.
Is keeping #35 instead of #1 the right choice? Probably.

This is a business, and hard decisions have to be made, right or wrong.
Follow me @CurtisEastman on Twitter.

#75 Scoobydooby

Scoobydooby

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

I hate him

anyone who can can capable of real hate, especially of someone theyve never even met, is a very troubled individual indeed.. i pity you,

as far as the op, fans in this ciry are utterly reactionary which is why is a given that should schnieder have a couple rough playoff series, everyone will jump onboard and crucify him while wishing we still have luongo..
simple truth is that this fanbase wont ever be happy and I feel for the players and management for having to put up with it all, from the media as well as the fans.

Good luck to you lu, wherever you end up you will always have decent ad appreciative fans here in van city like myself.. we're not all bad fans :/

Posted Image

#76 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

I hate him

I thought this comment was funny.
I dont hate Luongo as a person or even as a goaltender, personally I've just had enough of him as a Canucks goaltender. I used to think he was a god like many of you until his second collapse in the playoffs against Chicago, after that it all went downhill for me especially after the losses to Boston. Nobody including myself can argue with Luongo's regular season bodies of work, they are usually great, for myself at least his playoffs usually leave much to be desired. If he is an elite goalie as everyone likes to say, his play should improve in the playoffs and not regress, injuries and crappy defense aside.
Even though I am not exactly pro-Luongo I do appreciate what he did do for this team and wish him well where ever he goes.
Now let's see what Cory can do!

#77 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

that's cause you're a ???? idiot. stop being in every thread i read

If my hatred for Luongo effects you people that much then maybe you should get a life outside of CDC.

The Branch Luongians see their religion crumbling to the ground, they are now scrambling to find ways to argue Luongo is still the better Goaltender.

But guess what? Even your god gave up!

And you people honestly think the fan base ran him out of town?

Haha if he is that metally week then let him go

But honestly, we didn't run him out of town.

Schneider did

P.S. I still hate him

Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#78 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

I'll say for the record that I'm not pro-Lu or anti-Lu. His first few years in Vancouver were brilliant; The Canucks finally had a great goaltender.

Look at the revolving door that was the Canucks' number one goalie position:

Dan Cloutier, Alex Auld, Felix Potvin, Kevin Weekes, Corey Schwab, and Garth Snow all had cracks as the numero uno in the six years previous to Luongo coming to Vancouver. Luongo has been number one for six years. It seems to me that people that come on here and say things like "I hate him" are just ignorant kids that are just too young to even know how dire the situation was.

Has Schneider proven himself at the NHL level? No.
Will he prove himself at the NHL level? Very likely.
Did Luongo help to weave the fabric of what the Canucks are today? Definitely.
Is keeping #35 instead of #1 the right choice? Probably.

This is a business, and hard decisions have to be made, right or wrong.

The reason for that revolving door of goalies you listed was because all those goalies were crap. The Canucks didn't have a truly good goaltender between the Kirk Mclean and Luongo eras. For whatever reason management couldn't draft anyone good and anyone they signed or traded for was from the bargain basement.
The team has finally developed someone from within who is seemingly awesome in Cory Schneider.

#79 Scoobydooby

Scoobydooby

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

If my hatred for Luongo effects you people that much then maybe you should get a life outside of CDC.

The Branch Luongians see their religion crumbling to the ground, they are now scrambling to find ways to argue Luongo is still the better Goaltender.

But guess what? Even your god gave up!

And you people honestly think the fan base ran him out of town?

Haha if he is that metally week then let him go

But honestly, we didn't run him out of town.

Schneider did

P.S. I still hate him

youre easily the most negetive person Ive read on here by a long shot, and its pretty clear who makes these boards worse, and it aint the luongo supporters.. yknow, people who actually support the team and its players.

but fyi it doesnt effect me.. its not like the garbage you say hasnt already been said before on here ad nauseum by so many braindead fans.. you however are worse than luongo haters because you complain about practcally everything and you try to come across as smart.. too bad you actually come across as a pompus jackass

Edited by Scoobydooby, 07 July 2012 - 07:17 PM.

Posted Image

#80 ABurrows14

ABurrows14

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

There's no need to tee off on rbcanucks87. And your facts on Schneider having won at every level is far from true.

The only thing Schneider's actually won in his career to date are two Hockey East Championships (which is like coming first in the NW Division, so let's give Schneider props for being on all of the NW Division "championship" teams he's been on with the Canucks and let's give him props for being the capable back up on two President Trophies), and a gold at the Under-18 in 2003. It should not be overlooked that he's been to the NCAA finals twice with BC, but they lost both times.

As well, the "numerous" seasons of 60+ games is the grand total of 1 year in 2009-2010. Last time I checked, 1 is not defined as numerous.

I agree 100% that this is now Schneider's time and that it's time for all to close the book on Luongo...Schneider has earned the privilege of being the starter by patiently developing his game behind Luongo, but before we build a statue of Schneider next to Roger Neilson, let's give him the chance to prove what many of us have been saying about him...even Luongo's predicted a couple of Vezinas for Schneider.

Before you suggest that rbcanucks87 "think deeper", you need to ramp up your knowledge...opinions are a lot like a$$h0le5...everyone's got one. You shouldn't try to express your opinions as fact-based knowledge, because frankly, you having done so makes you look like an absolute fool. Good luck with your future posts...I'm sure there's an intelligent person buried somewhere underneath layers of emotion.

EDIT: my mistake...Schneider played 60+ games, including playoffs in 2008-2009 and 2009-2010...sorry for the brain fart.

Sure Mr. Patriarchal and Condascening. Ok want to get to semantics? Winning - well I consider getting your team to the finals, winning awards etc = WINNING

But I will BOW to your knowledge

Buddy I called this EXACT situtation on here two years ago and was flamed, so I guess I have a bit of hockey knowledge, not to mention the 4 years I played in the OHL idiot.

I have more hockey knowledge in my left toe than you have in your entire being.

FInished.

#81 Jagorim Jarg

Jagorim Jarg

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Learn to spell. That guy has more actual knowledge in his left toenail than you have knowledge, hockey or otherwise. What's with all this comparing of 'hockey knowledge' anyway? Don't retired OHL players (LOL) have anything better to do than troll an out of province forum.. Which team did you play for?

Edited by Jagorim Jarg, 07 July 2012 - 07:55 PM.

#82 Jagorim Jarg

Jagorim Jarg

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

hockey knowledge- it's what you have when you don't have it

#83 Newsflash

Newsflash

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,259 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

Sure Mr. Patriarchal and Condascening. Ok want to get to semantics? Winning - well I consider getting your team to the finals, winning awards etc = WINNING

But I will BOW to your knowledge

Buddy I called this EXACT situtation on here two years ago and was flamed, so I guess I have a bit of hockey knowledge, not to mention the 4 years I played in the OHL idiot.

I have more hockey knowledge in my left toe than you have in your entire being.

FInished.

Reminds me of this copypasta:

What the frack d­id you just fra­cking say about me, you little b***h? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the frack out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fra­cking words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, fracker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fra­cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fracking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godd­amn idiot. I will s­**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fracking dead, kiddo.

The conspiracy theories that used to be against Lateralus:
Puberty, life, movie theaters, movie theaters that frown upon you pulling it out, movie theaters that frown upon you pulling it out during a children's movie, Toy Story 3, Pixar, who ever decided to make Woody so damn attractive, a job, his mothers basement, being 40, being 40 five years ago, dogs who can out run him, all dogs, the Olympic committee, Truth, Fact, Honesty, Logic, Newsflash, a father figure who was there to see him learn to ride his first bike, bikes,

#84 Jagorim Jarg

Jagorim Jarg

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

I see you quoted him.. lol.. Joined last month and almost 300 posts, it's going to be fun trolling

#85 DownUndaCanuck

DownUndaCanuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

I've said it all along - we will not win the Cup with Cory Schneider if he plays even 60 games and then the playoffs. This kid has a career 56 regular season games and 1 playoff win under his belt.

Even if he somehow plays superbly all regular season (very slim chances) he has next to no playoff experience which is necessary to win a Cup. Look at younger guys like Rinne and Quick - both struggled mightily in their first 3 or 4 playoff seasons before finally Quick could put all his experiences and losses together to play well in the post-season.

The only 2 goalies to jump straight into playoff success with no experience are Brodeur and Roy - the 2 best goaltenders in the history of the sport. So basically our cup chances are the same chances as Schneider becoming one of the top-3 NHL goalies all-time. I don't like those odds.

In the meantime we have Luongo who has been through it all, who has gained the essential experiences and has come up big in big games, so why trade him? He should be our starter for these crucial games, not a kid who has no idea what it takes to win in the playoffs.
Posted Image

#86 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

youre easily the most negetive person Ive read on here by a long shot, and its pretty clear who makes these boards worse, and it aint the luongo supporters.. yknow, people who actually support the team and its players.

but fyi it doesnt effect me.. its not like the garbage you say hasnt already been said before on here ad nauseum by so many braindead fans.. you however are worse than luongo haters because you complain about practcally everything and you try to come across as smart.. too bad you actually come across as a pompus jackass

It's over man he is gone

If you need someone to talk to PM me

Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#87 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:27 PM

I've said it all along - we will not win the Cup with Cory Schneider if he plays even 60 games and then the playoffs. This kid has a career 56 regular season games and 1 playoff win under his belt.

Even if he somehow plays superbly all regular season (very slim chances) he has next to no playoff experience which is necessary to win a Cup. Look at younger guys like Rinne and Quick - both struggled mightily in their first 3 or 4 playoff seasons before finally Quick could put all his experiences and losses together to play well in the post-season.

The only 2 goalies to jump straight into playoff success with no experience are Brodeur and Roy - the 2 best goaltenders in the history of the sport. So basically our cup chances are the same chances as Schneider becoming one of the top-3 NHL goalies all-time. I don't like those odds.

In the meantime we have Luongo who has been through it all, who has gained the essential experiences and has come up big in big games, so why trade him? He should be our starter for these crucial games, not a kid who has no idea what it takes to win in the playoffs.

It doesn't matter, either get over it or start cheering for FLA

This thread is a Branch Luongian support group.

And when you say "I've been saying this all along" it doesn't really mean anything until you have proven everyone wrong!

You can also PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on
Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#88 -canuckslife-

-canuckslife-

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

I hate him

Of course you do. With a username like "Noheart"
Posted Image

#89 Jagorim Jarg

Jagorim Jarg

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

It doesn't matter, either get over it or start cheering for FLA

This thread is a Branch Luongian support group.

And when you say "I've been saying this all along" it doesn't really mean anything until you have proven everyone wrong!

You can also PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on

He's hoping you all cry on his shoulder so he can collect some runoff of that precious hockey knowledge he's been missing all this time. He's also hoping to learn at some point how to write paragraphs, those things where you string multiple sentences into one cohesive block!

Edited by Jagorim Jarg, 07 July 2012 - 08:43 PM.

#90 Super_Canuck

Super_Canuck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

Luongo+Vancouver = love hate relationship

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.