The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boring Sports

What sports do find boring to watch?  

1,020 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Baseball is a sport that takes time to come to appreciate, but which is probably the least boring once you do. So much going on at every moment. If you think baseball is boring and need the constant action of hockey, you might have a bit of an ADD problem. I can watch golf in small doses but still find it a little dull, but dear God swimming must be the most boring sport in existence to watch. I also find anything involving horses to be boring too. And frankly, as much as I love the Canucks, hockey played in a certain style (trap, defensive, etc) can be more boring than anything to watch.

I love watching hockey and soccer, that's about it. I can watch basketball and baseball sometimes, but I just can't get into it since I don't have a team to cheer for.

Golf is by far the worst to watch. Let's watch a guy hit a ball, find it, then hit it again! As George Carlin would say.

Last years baseball playoff races were one of the most exciting playoff races that I can remember. Redsox losing the game and minutes later Longoria hitting a HR to send Tampa into the playoffs.

Also loved Dan Schulman's call on David Freese's HR in the WS. You can hear it at the start of Sekeres and Blake.

Why is rugby on there? IMO rugby is nowhere near the boredom level of baseball, golf, NASCAR racing, etc. Its a grinding team effort, and probably the most physical sport to play. The guys are monsters. You gotta love the haka, I'd be pissing my pants.

u forgot ping-pong <_<

I don't think I can watch golf unless it's just on in the background and I'm following it. I can appreciate it fully though.

As for boring sports, cricket. For me it starts and stops with cricket essentially.

Golf and American Football (golf is too slow and i cannot understand NFL at all, plus they stand around and do nothing more than they play the game)

I actually watch cricket (being Australian it's easier to understand growing up with it), soccer if it's on, rugby, cycling, F1 and tennis

Archived