The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boring Sports

What sports do find boring to watch?  

1,020 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cricket (im Indo-canadian and I still don't get it) Baseball. Curling. I love cars but I dont get how watching them go around a track 500 times qualify as a sport.

everyone who says soccer is missing something. go to the whitecaps game and it will change your thoughts on soccer I promise!

Every sport can be good at the right time. For example, I enjoy the NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA playoffs. I would also tune in to see Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, Michael Phelps, Floyd Mayweather, or whoever about to win a major event in their respective sport.

I find 90% of all games, or sporting events are boring, unless I have an emotional investment in one team or athlete

But I can really appreciate how the devil is in the details for baseball. As far as sports pools go, MLB is probably the king. I legitimately wish I had a baseball team to care about, because it would really cater to my OCD. It seems like it would be fun to follow all the tiny details that go along with being successful in that sport.

Honestly, I find hockey and basketball to be the worst offenders in terms of mainstream (north) American sports. I don't remember the last time I got through a non-Canucks hockey game, and basketball to me is just a constant display of chest beating, egomania and poor sportsmanship

Horse racing, if it's considering a sport, must be easily the most exciting for me.

I think this has a lot to do with simply what sports teams are in your city. A lot of Americans think hockey is boring, but the ones that do have no emotional investment in a team.

For me it is basketball, specifically the NBA. Everything is so manufactured. Intentional fouls, giving half court if you call a time-out in final two minutes. Not to mention there is more commercials in the final 2 minutes of a game, than the rest of the game combined(not counting halftime).

I would say racing, but that is not a sport. If driving something was a sport there would be a ton of taxi and bus drivers in London right now who would be medal hopefuls.

"andddddd.....a beachball has blown onto the field.....the ballboys are discussing whos going to go out and get it........."

For a sport where players literally stand or sit around 90% of the time ADD isnt the problem. Its just boring. Strangely theres a lot of good baseball movies. Most of them have Kevin Costner in them.

Archived