• Announcements

• StealthNuck

All Threads Must Contain Tags!   07/25/2017

ALL THREADS MUST CONTAIN TAGS   All threads in this forum must contain tags prefixed to topic titles. The purpose of the tags is to eliminate confusion in recent threads lists, and to create an organized and consistent environment. Moderators may immediately lock and thread that does not contain tags.    Tags must be placed at the start of your thread title, following this exact formatting:    [Tag] Thread Title   Here are some of the most used popular tags:    [Proposal]
      A trade, or trades, for next season, or even the off-season.
      [Off-Season]
      FA signings, off-season trades for RFA's, UFA's rights etc...
      [Value Of]
      (A question regarding a players worth, whether from another team, or the Canucks)
      [Speculation] Posting a rumor (with a source of course), but providing why it could be possible for the Canucks to land that player.   [Discussion]
      Thoughts on team trading strategy and composition.   Please feel free to create your own tag if none of these suit your thread.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JensenFan2011

Van-Min

44 posts in this topic

Min has been all about getting Home Talent this year so what a purpose is we trade them Schroeder who was born in Min... i said this in another forum of mine but I want to see some discussion of just this trade

To Van:

Zack Phillips

To Min:

Jordan Schroeder

we get a talented bigger Canadian who has shown a lot of promise.. had an off year with the seadogs but could be a great project for MG to work on

Jensen Phillips Kassian

Naslund Morrison Bertuzzi

Really good idea, but I still think Phillips is worth more than Shroeder.

I can't see Minnesota pulling the trigger on this deal

I think we need to keep Schroeder who is more NHL ready than Phillips to fill in for Kesler for the first couple months.

Really good idea, but I still think Phillips is worth more than Shroeder.

That's why proposals never work on here because there's a million different people saying it wont work because THEY think so and so is worth more/less than so and so.

If you can actually see into the future and what trades occurred then post them on here prior to them actually happening, you would still get people saying that it wouldn't happen.

That's why proposals never work on here because there's a million different people saying it wont work because THEY think so and so is worth more/less than so and so.

If you can actually see into the future and what trades occurred then post them on here prior to them actually happening, you would still get people saying that it wouldn't happen.

I think we need to keep Schroeder who is more NHL ready than Phillips to fill in for Kesler for the first couple months.

It's my opinion, buddy. This whole section is for discussing trading scenarios. If everyone agreed to every proposal, this section would be boring.

It's my opinion, buddy. This whole section is for discussing trading scenarios. If everyone agreed to every proposal, this section would be boring.

Very true because Hodgson was worth more than Kassian.. but who knows in the future it could be the other way around

Yes. And while CDC may think a certain trade is perfect for both teams, in reality it's not even close to what management on either side wants. And vice versa. Of course I'm stating the obvious here. This part of the forum is just for fun and speculation but the speculation is woefully inaccurate all the time

lol for sure but for some reason MG has been looking at getting canadian players so i have a feeling that he will get either Howden,Phillips or Smith-Pelly idk why i feel like he will but i do

Fair enough. An educated prediction is educated! It makes more sense than some people throwing garbage out and expect a star in return. Quantity does not usually equal quality. Or you know, trading Luongo for example to a team where goaltending isn't even close to being an issue for them

Ummm, Schroeder is looking like a bust. A major bust. Think Patrick White kind of bust.

He's had years to show something - anything - in the AHL, yet hasn't shown much of anything at all. He literally needs to score almost twice as much before he has a shot at the big leagues...

His trade value is near zero.

Ummm, Schroeder is looking like a bust. A major bust. Think Patrick White kind of bust.

He's had years to show something - anything - in the AHL, yet hasn't shown much of anything at all. He literally needs to score almost twice as much before he has a shot at the big leagues...

His trade value is near zero.