The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Gay Debate: The Bible and Homosexuality

Heretic

lol this is the most cowardly post I have ever seen.You are basically saying "I hate them, but I won't say why, and if you defend them or debate with me over it, I will hide in a corner".

Nope, didn't say I hate them or anything like that. You're jumping to conclusions.

I just said I don't like the act.

I said I'm not willing to argue with others, because there is no point.. I will still have my opinion, and they will have theirs.

You posting a retort to this shows you are a liar. You JUST said you would not respond. "Not liking the act" is still "hate" just worded nicer. Me saying "women around the world don't like the potential act of being with you, and that they find you repulsive" is no different.

Well in my own opinion "I don't like the act of you living on earth", but I don't hate you. You just being nowhere near a modernized society seems like a good idea. No point of arguing about it, it is just my opinion.

Idk where this misconception about Christians hating gay people comes from. They do not hate the people. Actually they love them but are not okay with what they practice. It's the same thing as vegetarians not approving people eating meat. Do they hate people who choose to eat meat? Also I am aware there are some "Christians" who do spread hate against gay, but they are few compared to the whole who don't. Thinking that these radicals actually represents all Christians' perspectives is as bad as saying all black people steal because you've seen one person do it.

no matter what your sexual orientation is there are many sorts of relationships people can have . it does not have to always be a loving caring relationship even when those people are engaging in sex , ever heard of physical attraction ?

no matter what your sexual orientation is there are many sorts of relationships people can have . it does not have to always be a loving caring relationship even when those people are engaging in sex , ever heard of physical attraction ?

Archived