The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you had the choice..

John.Tallhouse

Don't mean to come accross like that, but just admit you made a mistake man. Its no biggie, there's plenty of ppl here who can and have stated how the UFA status is and works with Doan. The only time you aren't a FA is if your under contract and Doan isnt the other 2 are.

Being an UFA means Doan can do whatever the heck he wants. He can sign in October if he wanted to, but that doesnt change his status as an UFA. He can make any verbal agreement he wants with Phx about waiting to sign and promise the world. But hes STILL a free agent until he signs a contract.

I'm fine with that.. i understand i made a mistake , but everyone knew what i ment, so if you all want to split hairs over it , then one could say that doan wasnt a FA, none of this matters... and its taken away from the origional idea of the thread... I'm just not going to be made to look like an idiot because some people want to flex there muscles.. back to the thread tho i could only see doan and ryan in a canucks uni... :towel:

No you can't say Doan is or wasn't a UFA. He's been a UFA since July 1 no matter what he or anyone else says. You really seem to be missing the point. Just because hes waiting to decide has nothing to do with wether or not hes a FA. Man your really thick headed haha I know what your trying to say "Tho he's had UFA status since July 1, he hasnt put himself of the market for negotiations until this point because of the issues surrounding the Coyotes." and thats all fair and true but he's till been a UFA all along.

Youre obviously an idiot.. just look up shane doan , you can find dozens of articles stating that he was set to become a free agent today son.. your real cool tho just trying to put people down when you no nothing and not adding anything to a thread, thanks for the imput dewdd your super cool..

p.s led zepplin is feline rock.. :sick:

No, it was you who was being a smart ass know it all correcting people who were telling you that you were mistaken. You didn't like being corrected, even though you were 100% wrong. You even had to resort to name calling (calling me an idiot) because you had no other argument.

No, it was you who was being a smart ass know it all correcting people who were telling you that you were mistaken. You didn't like being corrected, even though you were 100% wrong. You even had to resort to name calling (calling me an idiot) because you had no other argument.

I'm fine with that.. i understand i made a mistake , but everyone knew what i ment, so if you all want to split hairs over it , then one could say that doan wasnt a FA, none of this matters... and its taken away from the origional idea of the thread... I'm just not going to be made to look like an idiot because some people want to flex there muscles.. back to the thread tho i could only see doan and ryan in a canucks uni... :towel:

Archived