Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

If you had the choice..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

#61 disisdayear

disisdayear

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Of the following 5 doughnut types which is your favorite:

Jelly
Honey glazed
Double chocolate
Eclair
Cruller

edit: my superior hockey knowledge led me to choose Jelly because I like soft centres

mmmmmmmmmmmmdonuts...cruller for sure -- a nice combination of rough and sweet around the edges.

I say we sign Carlo Colaiacovo...there was a vacancy created on the blue line for an injury-prone defenseman capable of playing the PP when Salo signed with Tampa Bay.

In all seriousness, when Doan becomes a FA on July 9th for a second time, he would be the guy that I'd love to see MG target.

#62 John.Tallhouse

John.Tallhouse

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

Don't mean to come accross like that, but just admit you made a mistake man. Its no biggie, there's plenty of ppl here who can and have stated how the UFA status is and works with Doan. The only time you aren't a FA is if your under contract and Doan isnt the other 2 are.

Being an UFA means Doan can do whatever the heck he wants. He can sign in October if he wanted to, but that doesnt change his status as an UFA. He can make any verbal agreement he wants with Phx about waiting to sign and promise the world. But hes STILL a free agent until he signs a contract.

I'm fine with that.. i understand i made a mistake , but everyone knew what i ment, so if you all want to split hairs over it , then one could say that doan wasnt a FA, none of this matters... and its taken away from the origional idea of the thread... I'm just not going to be made to look like an idiot because some people want to flex there muscles.. back to the thread tho i could only see doan and ryan in a canucks uni... :towel:
Posted Image

#63 sirensong

sirensong

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

I'm fine with that.. i understand i made a mistake , but everyone knew what i ment, so if you all want to split hairs over it , then one could say that doan wasnt a FA, none of this matters... and its taken away from the origional idea of the thread... I'm just not going to be made to look like an idiot because some people want to flex there muscles.. back to the thread tho i could only see doan and ryan in a canucks uni... :towel:

No you can't say Doan is or wasn't a UFA. He's been a UFA since July 1 no matter what he or anyone else says. You really seem to be missing the point. Just because hes waiting to decide has nothing to do with wether or not hes a FA. Man your really thick headed haha I know what your trying to say "Tho he's had UFA status since July 1, he hasnt put himself of the market for negotiations until this point because of the issues surrounding the Coyotes." and thats all fair and true but he's till been a UFA all along.

#64 John.Tallhouse

John.Tallhouse

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

No you can't say Doan is or wasn't a UFA. He's been a UFA since July 1 no matter what he or anyone else says. You really seem to be missing the point. Just because hes waiting to decide has nothing to do with wether or not hes a FA. Man your really thick headed haha I know what your trying to say "Tho he's had UFA status since July 1, he hasnt put himself of the market for negotiations until this point because of the issues surrounding the Coyotes." and thats all fair and true but he's till been a UFA all along.

youre missing the point son.. this thread isnt about wether or not doan is a FA or not... get over it, youre a hero we get it thanks
Posted Image

#65 Goatbeards48

Goatbeards48

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

I didn't know players got to decide when they become free agents... July 1st isn't when contracts end? I learned something new today.

Hehe

#66 Mike Versace ESQ

Mike Versace ESQ

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

Youre obviously an idiot.. just look up shane doan , you can find dozens of articles stating that he was set to become a free agent today son.. your real cool tho just trying to put people down when you no nothing and not adding anything to a thread, thanks for the imput dewdd your super cool..
p.s led zepplin is feline rock.. :sick:

No he became a free agent July 1st as per the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Ok, if there are dozens of articles that state he was set to become a free agent TODAY, i'd love to see you produce just one, son.

Posted ImagePosted Image

FOLLOW @MikeVersace1

#shapcrew #membersonly

credit to CanucksHD for the avatar

#67 Mike Versace ESQ

Mike Versace ESQ

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

No, it was you who was being a smart ass know it all correcting people who were telling you that you were mistaken. You didn't like being corrected, even though you were 100% wrong. You even had to resort to name calling (calling me an idiot) because you had no other argument.

Posted ImagePosted Image

FOLLOW @MikeVersace1

#shapcrew #membersonly

#68 SN -Admin

SN -Admin

The Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:30 PM

Cut the crap guys.

#69 John.Tallhouse

John.Tallhouse

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

No, it was you who was being a smart ass know it all correcting people who were telling you that you were mistaken. You didn't like being corrected, even though you were 100% wrong. You even had to resort to name calling (calling me an idiot) because you had no other argument.

you truely are an idiot, obviously youre going to get attacked when you come in here spouting off redundant crap. just to be cool, i acknowledged that i made a mistake but I was still right in some aspects, i dont see why you have to play on the negatives and not add anything to the thread, i never claimed to know everything i just simply asked who of these 5 available players would you want.. and obviously losers like you had to nit-pik knowing full well what the question was... if you attack me for no reason other than to show off im going to say something bud..
Posted Image

#70 S.Mouse!

S.Mouse!

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

Then stop posting Dude.
You only make it worse for yourself when you keep spitting out more incorrect facts.

Also, learning the difference between "Their" and "There", "Your" and "You're" etc. would help your cause as well.

Just sayin'....
Posted Image

#71 Mike Versace ESQ

Mike Versace ESQ

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

Cut the crap guys.

you truely are an idiot, obviously youre going to get attacked when you come in here spouting off redundant crap. just to be cool, i acknowledged that i made a mistake but I was still right in some aspects, i dont see why you have to play on the negatives and not add anything to the thread, i never claimed to know everything i just simply asked who of these 5 available players would you want.. and obviously losers like you had to nit-pik knowing full well what the question was... if you attack me for no reason other than to show off im going to say something bud..

:picard:

Posted ImagePosted Image

FOLLOW @MikeVersace1

#shapcrew #membersonly

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.