The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Possible to acquire Bobby Ryan?

Seems like Bobby Ryan isn't coming to Vancouver anytime soon :( Well that just means everyone has to pitch in and work as a team.

I think we have a pretty solid group, for some reason the offense has dried out. The Sedins and Kesler have dropped in points significantly from the 2010-2011 season. Raymond has never been the same since his back injury (almost seems like he's scared to get in and take a hit). Manny is down from 30 to 18 pts.

Maybe there is tweaking needed in the offensive plays because I feel like the other teams have figured out how Vancouver plays. With new blood like Garrison & Booth stepping up with more goals and tight defense for Schneider. There is no reason why the Canucks can't win the President's Trophy for the 3rd time and even more important bring Stanley home!

We don't have anything the Ducks want (at least nothing that we're willing to part with).

We have a better chance at getting Nash because they'd probably want Luongo... the only problem being he won't waive to go there.

Ryan to Philly seems like a lock right now considering they lost out on Parise and CBJ is probably asking for way too much.

post-92277-0-65496600-1341730692_thumb.jDespite signing Jason Garrison to fill the blue line hole for Salo, I think the canucks still need more offense. Everyone is talking about how we should try to get Rick Nash or Alexander Semin, but I think Bobby Ryan is the better choice because:

1) less salary $5.1 mill

2) consistency- 30+ goals and 55+ points in the last 4 seasons,

3) young and talented hardworker

It would be awesome to see Ryan play with sedins or even with kesler's line. What do you guys think, is there any chance of Bobby Ryan coming to Vancouver??

We don't have anything the Ducks want (at least nothing that we're willing to part with).

We have a better chance at getting Nash because they'd probably want Luongo... the only problem being he won't waive to go there.

Ryan to Philly seems like a lock right now considering they lost out on Parise and CBJ is probably asking for way too much.

Archived