Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Kane

PK's Bodyweight Workout Regimen

202 posts in this topic

I wish...I've been on a cut for over a year now...mind you I was 270lbs in 2009 lol. Stepped on a scale at 184lbs a couple days ago so I think i'm still 15-20lbs away from my goal before doing a recomp then a bulk but I am going to loveeeeeeeee doing a bulk.

Damn, no matter who you are, the P90X Ab Ripper is tough!

Haha nice man!

I had 4,000 calories today. Love bulking!

I heard that for every 30lbs you lose, your penis looks an inch longer. Are these rumours true?

^How about you try it and let us know?

Sign me up!

The girl at Reflex told me I need 5000. Which is absurd. Unless you're looking to be grossly overweight and out of shape as well.

I think even that 4000 proved to be too many for me and I maxed out @ 209lbs a month ago. I need.. about less than 3000 to maintain weight. I think that's accurate. Came to that conclusion when I tried cutting weight for the first time and dropped down to 2700-3000 for two weeks and didn't really lose more than a pound or two. According to BB articles, 2-3 pounds a week is healthy cutting loss. Dropped to about 2500. Down to 194/195/196 about a month after that, depending on the scale.

I heard that for every 30lbs you lose, your penis looks an inch longer. Are these rumours true?

Dang you, PK. My legs BURN today. Jesus they hurt. And I have a hockey game today. Damnit...

Dang you, PK. My legs BURN today. Jesus they hurt. And I have a hockey game today. Damnit...

I was walking home and I just seized, brutal.

Dem squat jumps.

Alright just finished the Wednesday workout!

For those of you that can't move,try ice baths,they work amazingly. That's we're I'm going right now

PK, I've been following this discussion since the other thread and as someone who is very serious about fitness, strength and conditioning, I agree that you seem to have a solid foundation and I think it is a good thing you're trying to do here. Good on everyone participating.

I haven't read every post in this thread but a couple of things that can also be mentioned is that if someone finds it very difficult to do pull-ups (which just might be one of the most brutal exercises for those who knock bodyweight routines), they can get a band to help them through until they build enough strength to discard it.

I know you probably want to keep this uniform for all involved but you may consider for those who are a little more advanced that they may wish to try the inverted shoulder press against a wall (or perhaps introduce it later for everyone), which specifically targets the deltoids (triceps also get worked).

There are also modifications to make it easier such as using a bench or chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsRmeElQcV4

Just thought I'd toss in a couple of pennies.

I'm skipping today until tomorrow most likely. Pain is too much with back-to-back hockey games, 2 days in a row. I shall try to survive today then continue again tomorrow. Godspeed everyone.

Btw, since I hurt like hell, means I did something right, right? -_-

Remember to eat as well as possible too!

Me today thus far!

Oats 1 cup. 1/2 cup berries

1 cup egg whites plain

1 scoop Whey

Twelve mini potatoes diced and seasoned. 1 spoon Canola

Piece of cod in light lemon glaze

1 scoop whey

Another piece of cod in lemon glaze

1 Cup wild rice

3 spoons peanut butter blended with half cup regular milk

Participants

Salter

Caboose

LeanBeaf

Kass9

UMADBRO?

Nail Yakupov-10

hyZar

Likewise

SedinNumberThree

victorian_nucks_fan

Bazinga!

Btw, since I hurt like hell, means I did something right, right? -_-

good luck to all who are doing this, i am no health freak but i did try the p90x stuff and even though i slacked off in like the 3rd month, it is something i would recommend to all.

I dunno why I can't get rid of my 'last' 10-15 pounds. It's seriously driving me crazy, every time I think I'm making progress, it seems to just re-appear