The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

canucksrumors@CanuCkS_INSIDER valid source?

our time is now

hi,fellow cdc users i am following this person on twitter his name is canucksrumors@CanuCkS_INSIDER he looks prety real but i dont know if he is valid source. i thought i should bring this up because of all the samjams eklunds and hockeyy insiderr we are seeing can you people help me out

thanks

You have a whopping 2 followers, and have crappy spelling and grammar. On top of that your name is

@CaNuCkS_INSIDER And you think that people are going to "fall" for your "trick"?.... As you put it "wat grade r u in"

canucks rumors@CaNuCkS_INSIDER

Florida offering weiss in talks Higgins involved in the deal Canucks manegment say

k...

@sportsfan5678 wat grade r u in

lol.....

@samjam99 quit bulling I work with Canucks manegment they haven't said anything yet so how do u know

double lol

Seriously what the hell hahaha. If you're going to make a twitter account in attempts to get follows pretending you work in MANAGEMENT spell it right and don't ask kids what grade they're in and don't talk lyke dis bcuz nobody in manegment talk lyke dis! LOL sad attempt and nobody in management would have a twitter account for "canucks rumors"

Florida offering weiss in talks Higgins involved in the deal Canucks manegment say

k...

@sportsfan5678 wat grade r u in

lol.....

@samjam99 quit bulling I work with Canucks manegment they haven't said anything yet so how do u know

double lol

Seriously what the hell hahaha. If you're going to make a twitter account in attempts to get follows pretending you work in MANAGEMENT spell it right and don't ask kids what grade they're in and don't talk lyke dis bcuz nobody in manegment talk lyke dis! LOL sad attempt and nobody in management would have a twitter account for "canucks rumors"

Archived