The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Gillis wants vs. what Tallon wants to give

Southpop45

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this is just pure speculation from a fans point of view

What Gillis wants:

Jose Theodore - vetran backup for schneider

Kris Versteeg - top six forward to play on kes' other side

Nick Bjugstad/Dmitry Kulikov/Quinton Howden - guys with big potential

What Tallon wants to give:

Jose Theodore - make room for lu

Scottie Upshall - salary dump

Jack Skille - spare part that can be let go

somewhere in there is a comprimise that Tallon and Gillis can reach. my hope is that Bjugstad is one of the pieces coming back. what do you guys think?

note: did not include gudbranson or huberdeau because im trying to be realistic and i think those two are a no go with Tallon.

Panthers fan here. You're not getting Kulikov (Well, you shouldn't be). And we do not want Raymond or Ballard.

There is nothing in Florida worth having. We have a much better team and much better prospects so either keep luongo or send him somewhere where thay have something worth trading for.

I think Tallon is trying to keep his prospects at all cost. Bjugstad seems like a lock for a top 6 NHL role in the near future. I'd say Howden is more likely to come back, if any.

Theodore, Matthias, Howden for Raymond, Luongo. ( I think MayRay would do a lot better in Florida than he does here.)

All I can say is we had better be getting more than picks or prospects in return, we need roster players to fill some gaps and Lu is worth at least one or two, or one and picks/prospects.

Not sure we ABSOLUTELY need to get a goalie back. I'm sure that MG is willing to see what Lack is capable before making that choice.

There is nothing in Florida worth having. We have a much better team and much better prospects so either keep luongo or send him somewhere where thay have something worth trading for.

Archived