The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Gillis wants vs. what Tallon wants to give

Southpop45

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ideally (for both sides):

Vancouver:

Jose Theodore

Nick Bjugstad

Alex Petrovic

Florida:

Luongo

Raymond

Schroeder

Florida gets a starting goalie and return prospects. Vancouver free's up significant cap space while adding 2 blue chip prospects. Florida keeps top prospects: Gubranson, Huberdeau and Howsen.

I don't really see a trade happening with Florida, Tallon is stubborn and doesn't want to give in to the demands of Gillis. I do wish though that Kulikov, Matthias , and Theodore would be involved and for Vancouver I could see Roberto, Malhotra and a second draft pick being shipped off to Florida.

I don't really see a trade happening with Florida, Tallon is stubborn and doesn't want to give in to the demands of Gillis. I do wish though that Kulikov, Matthias , and Theodore would be involved and for Vancouver I could see Roberto, Malhotra and a second draft pick being shipped off to Florida.

hopefully florida owners can push tallon to compromise a little more on his offer...and maybe gillis will relax what he is demanding in return...florida wants him, canucks want to trade him and lu wants to go to florida....they both want to be the winners in the trade.....they should check their ego's at the door....gillis wants a player(s) that can make the canucks better this year....tallon doesn't want to give up any top prospects, plus he wants gillis to take cap back....florida owners have said, that taking lu contract wouldn't be a problem....supposedly, the owners really want lu....

it is hard to believe that the two sides can't come to a suitable deal...

How? I know Raymond in this market has been useless for the past 2 season, we can excuse 1 cause of the injury.

But he did score 25 Goals, I dont think he fits here anymore but in Florida I could see him scoring 20 atleast. he's like Higgins was when we picked him up, he had just lost his way. Now look at him, that's the comparison I use for Raymond's situation.

and what makes Mattias so valuable? He's probably equivalent of Lappierre here. But Lappierre is probably better/more valuable.

Archived