The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Captain in Canucks History

Spoderman

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I grew up watching Linden and he's always the first person who I think of when I think of the Canucks. My vote to him. Naslund, Henrik etc were good captains but they aren't very outspoken and their personalities just never struck me as "captain-like" for whatever reason.

I voted Linden for obvious reasons. But I liked Naslund more because of his humble and quiet kinda leadership talents. And how he, as Linden, led by example and was named captain for all the right reasons. But with all the haters here that didn't think Henrik was the right choice over Kesler, how will u feel if Hank can bring us the cup. Will Linden then be forgotten and all of a sudden and H. Sedin will become the captain of all captains?

It's a tie, they both lose.

Seriously though the best was Trevor without question. As far as Messier, well I dont even know why that was an option, I hate the thought of that piece of sh*t ever wearing a Canucks jersey.

Archived