The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Could today be the day we sign Doan and trade Luongo?

Italia2006

:picard:

edit: could today b the day i learn to dance the charleston? could today b the day i pull my bottom lip over my head? vague threads like this bring down cdc really badly. could it b the day? maybe. would it b great? of course. but to start a new thread with only one sentence in the body is just lazy and lame.

I'm thinking the discussion between Yormark and Luongo tomorrow night will largely determine if a trade will happen. As I understand it, Luongo left on bad terms and pissed off a lot of people. So if Luongo does express interest in returning to Florida, then I'm sure they would be more willing to match Gillis' price.

Could today be the day we all stop complaining about new threads its a discussion board why do so many people give a crap about what someone starts or how many threads are made about this subject or any other if you dont like it dont reply to it other people may like to discuss possibilities of this sort.

Could be, heres two tweets i saw from @HockeyyInsiderr

1. Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

As of right now, hearing IF Doan doesn't resign with Phoenix his #1 choice would be to play in Vancouver. #CONFIRMED #Canucks

2.Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

Many sources agree that Doan would be willing to accept less$$ for a 2 year deal with #Canucks than what he'd get somewhere else.

Could be, heres two tweets i saw from @HockeyyInsiderr

1. Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

As of right now, hearing IF Doan doesn't resign with Phoenix his #1 choice would be to play in Vancouver. #CONFIRMED #Canucks

2.Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

Many sources agree that Doan would be willing to accept less$$ for a 2 year deal with #Canucks than what he'd get somewhere else.

Could today be the day we all stop complaining about new threads its a discussion board why do so many people give a crap about what someone starts or how many threads are made about this subject or any other if you dont like it dont reply to it other people may like to discuss possibilities of this sort.

That would be fine if they were quality posts, but so many are the exact same crap posts that could be put in the numerous other threads. This thread is a perfect example of a bad post. It wastes space that could be used for better posts.

We wouldn't even mind if it was a well thought out paragraph detailing their opinion, but instead it's these crappy couple liners with poor grammar and no substance. Most of us excuse the new threads that aren't that original if they are intelligent.

Archived