The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Shane Doan's agent said the Canucks are one of the teams.

Not neccesarily. It also helps to reduce the cap hit anyway if the player is not intending to play those years. If Doan will only play 3 more years than a 8,8,5,3,1 will still pay him 21 mil (3 years at $7 mil avg) where as the cap hit is only $5 mil. If Doan still feels like playing in those last years he will probably be making what he's worth by then.

What about who cares it funny to read is so difficult for you to understand? I enjoy posting his stuff because its mainly just what people want to hear plus when his "sources" turn out wrong the people who believe him will see proof hes an idiot CDCer with twitter

What about who cares it funny to read is so difficult for you to understand?  I enjoy posting his stuff because its mainly just what people want to hear plus when his "sources" turn out wrong the people who believe him will see proof hes an idiot CDCer with twitter

"These are considered invalid sources, therefore please don't use them as 'sources'. Threads will be locked if the source is one of these."

I interpret this as you can't start a thread with an invalid source. why would mods delete a thread started with source from say Bob McKenzie and lock it if I posted a HockeyyInsiderr tweet?

Does anyone actually know what rumour actually means? jeez. A RUMOUR of any kind can really be started by anyone.

"These are considered invalid sources, therefore please don't use them as 'sources'. Threads will be locked if the source is one of these."

I interpret this as you can't start a thread with an invalid source. why would mods delete a thread started with source from say Bob McKenzie and lock it if I posted a HockeyyInsiderr tweet?

Does anyone actually know what rumour actually means? jeez. A RUMOUR of any kind can really be started by anyone.

HockeyyInsiderr just tweeted

HockeyyInsiderr

BREAKING NEWS: #SJSharks contacted Doan's agent this morning upping their bid in a MAJOR way> matching #Canucks 6M per but adding more term

HockeyyInsiderr

OFFER ON THE TABLE for Doan from #SJSharks 4 years 24M$. #Coyotes #Canucks need to step it up. #NHLJets still have BEST offer right now.

HockeyyInsiderr just tweeted

HockeyyInsiderr

BREAKING NEWS: #SJSharks contacted Doan's agent this morning upping their bid in a MAJOR way> matching #Canucks 6M per but adding more term

HockeyyInsiderr

OFFER ON THE TABLE for Doan from #SJSharks 4 years 24M$. #Coyotes #Canucks need to step it up. #NHLJets still have BEST offer right now.

Archived