The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Shane Doan's agent said the Canucks are one of the teams.

I am not a blogger.....nor am I a source of fantastic rumours but I did run into an interesting conversation this morining with a couple of guys where my son trains as a goalie. One of the guys was a trainer who trains the Shenn boys and Scott Hannan. He was telling the other guy that Doan had as many as 15 contract offers and was only interested in either Phoenix or Montreal to play with his Cousin. That was what he was really looking for one or the other.

On a side note. He also trains Shea Weber and he said that Weber was going to turn down anything that the Preds would offer and wanted to play as close to his home town in Sicamous as possible which left Calgary or Vancouver and he would lean towards the cup contender.

Dont flame me. These guys came up with the Sullivan signing 2 days before it happened

I am not a blogger.....nor am I a source of fantastic rumours but I did run into an interesting conversation this morining with a couple of guys where my son trains as a goalie.  One of the guys was a trainer who trains the Shenn boys and Scott Hannan.  He was telling the other guy that Doan had as many as 15 contract offers and was only interested in either Phoenix or Montreal to play with his Cousin.  That was what he was really looking for one or the other.

On a side note.  He also trains Shea Weber and he said that Weber was going to turn down anything that the Preds would offer and wanted to play as close to his home town in Sicamous as possible which left Calgary or Vancouver and he would lean towards the cup contender.

Dont flame me.  These guys came up with the Sullivan signing 2 days before it happened

Archived