Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHL rocks

[Report] Semin to Penguins

114 posts in this topic

Penguins News Feed is reporting unconfirmed reports that Pens will announce signing Alex Semin tomorrow.

I bet OV is choked over Semin signing with the enemy.

I predict 50 goals for Semin playing with Malkin. If Neal scored 40 with Malkin I think Semin will put up better numbers.

Penguins News Feed@PensNewsFeed

Unconfirmed reports from Sirius/XM @NHLHomeIce indicate that the Penguins will announce the signing Alexander Semin tomorrow.

Retweeted by samjam99Expand

bull. He has offers of around 10m per season in Russia. I don't see him playing in NA unless offered close to that.

Oh man the amount of goals the Pens would score with those guys...

Overpaid, underachieving, no heart player - OK, I said it but everyone's thinking it.

bull. He has offers of around 10m per season in Russia. I don't see him playing in NA unless offered close to that.

I would rather Pitts chase Semin than Doan ;P

Overpaid, underachieving, no heart player - OK, I said it but everyone's thinking it.

Yeah we'll see. They apparently had Parise locked up when in fact it was only between Minny and NJ.

I guess when Crosby is on LTIR forever, they'll certainly have cap room.

He probably wants to play with Geno.

And I think he has decided he would rather stay in NA instead of going back. I think the KHL is kind of a last option thing if he doesnt get close to what he wants.

New Jersey mad.

Or maybe, just maybe, Alex Semin is not a money hungry floater and WANTS to play in the NHL?

Yeah we'll see. They apparently had Parise locked up when in fact it was only between Minny and NJ.

I guess when Crosby is on LTIR forever, they'll certainly have cap room.

Sedins could turn him into a scoring champ. Sometimes I wish MG would give players like this a chance instead of getting so wound up with the character thing.

Wow, that would be a nice run and gun with Semin. He's a far better fit in Pittsburg than he would be out here. All the best to him.