The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Semin to Penguins

The Pens have arguably two of the top few centers in the game and most seasons had never given them high quality wingers. If they do sign Semin, he'll be the most talented winger they've had.

Crosby

Malkin

Neal

Semin

Kunitz

Dupuis

That's a pretty strong top 6 there, with 2 centers that make their wingers better.

if its real, i dont understand why Pitt with barely the same cap space as the canucks can sign a 40 goals scorer while we have to spend 2M + on raymond.

i dont understand why on cdc guys keep saying that they don't want semin in the canucks lineup, but scream out loud as soon as they imagine semin in pittsburgh.

so we have to stick with 3rd line bumped on the second line while others teams sign some high profils forward that we desperately needed.

41 years without a cup...

and to be honest i do think an aging Doan would be not that bad, but i choose Semin skills over Doan heart any day. we need some pure skills and beside the aging sedins we dont have any.

Do you guys even follow hockey or do you just post nonsense on here? If the Pens sign Semin it is not to make a Russian Combo with Malkin it is to play with Crosby. I'm not sure if you noticed but Neal and Malkin both had career years last year playing together along with kunitz. They are not breaking up that line.

Semin Crosby Dupius

Neal MAlkin Kunitz

Cooke Sutter Kennedy

Glass Adams Jaffrey

The Pens have arguably two of the top few centers in the game and most seasons had never given them high quality wingers. If they do sign Semin, he'll be the most talented winger they've had.

Crosby

Malkin

Neal

Semin

Kunitz

Dupuis

That's a pretty strong top 6 there, with 2 centers that make their wingers better.

Archived