The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Question about latest board topics.

scooter23222

Why is it everytime i look on the canucks homepage and i go to latest board topics almost every thread is a banned thread. I look at a thread, I see a red box on the right and bunch of people faceplaming and making fun of each other saying how bad their thread is.

I honestly believe that you should maybe start seriously banning people.People make duplicate threads and then they get attacked for making duplicate threads.Some are by accident some arent.Why not just delete the thread to begin with.What is the point of locking it and leaving it for people to read.?

Is it because then we would have a bunch of cry babies who would be offended?Private board.Free speech doesnt apply.

Anyways I enjoy reading the message board but when something major happens and i click on a link on the homepage and it is locked because it is a duplicate thread what is the point of it being there in the first place?

Mason Raymond,Loungo, Shane Doan.50-75% locked.with a bunch of people making fun of someone for starting it.

Who wants to spend all their time searching for the real thread in the first place?

Just an observation.

Ban the immature.

If there are real consequences maybe people will smarten up.

People make duplicate threads and then they get attacked for making duplicate threads.Some are by accident some arent.Why not just delete the thread to begin with.What is the point of locking it and leaving it for people to read.?

Some "great" responses in here show the maturity level on CDC.

I agree OP, it frustrates me that the mods don't delete locked threads (especially troll threads). I realise you can't ban everyone but if you delete the troll thread they will get bored pretty quick and go away. People troll for the attention/response, CDC has proven that they aren't smart enough to just not respond, so if the mods deleted the thread these people (trolls) would have nothing to look back on and wouldn't be getting the pleasure/attention they're looking for.

Some "great" responses in here show the maturity level on CDC.

I agree OP, it frustrates me that the mods don't delete locked threads (especially troll threads). I realise you can't ban everyone but if you delete the troll thread they will get bored pretty quick and go away. People troll for the attention/response, CDC has proven that they aren't smart enough to just not respond, so if the mods deleted the thread these people (trolls) would have nothing to look back on and wouldn't be getting the pleasure/attention they're looking for.

If we delete all threads people start crying about censorship - can't really win. We do actually delete quite a few, but leave some to serve as an example, and some times to redirect people to the appropriate thread.

Feedback is awesome, but please post it in the feedback forum :).

Archived