The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Well she went in thinking it was only 100k. And, I dunno, the first few months are a pretty important time in a baby's life.....it's not something I would do or want my spouse to do that early on. Just my opinion though.

Ian should be on the "Big Bang Theory", such a weirdo.

Not only did he throw Boogie under the bus and say he's willing to vote him out.

But he said it to the people that Boogie would form an alliance with. He's DONE.

A dog's life.

Tonight was a great episode. So much drama/suspense (plus Joe didn't get to speak ONCE tonight!!!! lol) I think now that the coaches are back in the game and having to fight we're seeing the old Mike Boogie again, not the sit back and "look at me, I won all-stars I'm the best" Mike Boogie we've seen so far. Which is nice.

Love this move and love that these house-guests had the guts to do it. Should lead to some more entertainment throughout the season. Idk, I've liked Janelle since season 6, but this year she just doesn't seem herself at all. Maybe it's the recent baby, maybe she's just grown up now. She just looks tired and not into it all the time, and her fake DR sessions are laughably bad. Sounds just like she's reading off a script. And with this show it actually wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. haha :P

Tonight was a great episode. So much drama/suspense (plus Joe didn't get to speak ONCE tonight!!!! lol) I think now that the coaches are back in the game and having to fight we're seeing the old Mike Boogie again, not the sit back and "look at me, I won all-stars I'm the best" Mike Boogie we've seen so far. Which is nice.

Love this move and love that these house-guests had the guts to do it. Should lead to some more entertainment throughout the season. Idk, I've liked Janelle since season 6, but this year she just doesn't seem herself at all. Maybe it's the recent baby, maybe she's just grown up now. She just looks tired and not into it all the time, and her fake DR sessions are laughably bad. Sounds just like she's reading off a script. And with this show it actually wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. haha :P

Archived